What happened to flight Malaysian Airlines MH370?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just in case you didn't know, there's an aeroplane missing with 239 people on board.

So far, it seems that nobody has a single clue as to its whereabouts. What is known is that 2 people on board had stolen passports, the pilot liked inviting hot blonde chicks to see his cock
- pit, the plane had suffered minor wing damage previously and Malaysians seem rather incompetent at airport security.

Apparently the plane turned, dropped about 200m and then it simply vanished over the ocean. How far did it travel after it turned?

So, was it hijacked, or did the pilot commit suicide and take an entire plane load of people with him? Was it equipment failure and they tried to return to K.L, but crashed instead?
Were they shot down? Did aliens take them? Or did they land on a secret jungle airstrip and are now hostages to a Dr Evil type character, who has plans for world domination?

Each of those scenarios is very plausible but maybe we'll never know.

Edit: Oops the heading should be "What happened to Malaysian Airlines flight mh370".

Its rather strange.....they cant even find wreckage of any type...no debri, no nothing.

They have 30 days untill the black box signal goes flat

Don't ask. Eventually it will come out. If it is foul play, there are some very very very large vested interests invested in proving that. This is gonna cost Malaysian and/or their insurer a lot, whichever way you look at it.

I reckon it either rapidly decompressed for whatever reason or the crew or a part of them or someone that managed to get the cockpit turned the aircraft silent and stole it.

I read yesterday that many of the passengers phone rang but either rang out or seemed to hang up. Very weird especially since that was 4 days after they went missing my htc struggles to get a day.

Sent from my HTC Velocity 4G using Tapatalk

Yep very strange,how many plastics are in a modern plane ?
Surely you would expect to find some evidence in the ocean,or did it turn around and crash on land somewhere .
As Mickcr250 posted regarding phones ,they don't work underwater ( my words) but there will be a lot of speculation and its a long long way from the Bermuda Triangle.

There are conflicting reports as to whether or not the Malaysian military picked it up on radar after it turned, which adds more confusion to the whole search operation.

The search area has now been expanded to take in an entirely different area. There were no mayday or distress signals. No debris, (yet) which if it was blown up in mid air, you would expect should be strewn over a large area. No terrorist groups have claimed responsibility.

Vietnam have scaled back their search effort because they're frustrated with the lack of reliable information coming from Malaysia.

I dont pay attention to the news, so make sure u keep me informed via AHB ey fella's :)

Remember that air France plane that went down in 2009 took five days to find, then a further two years to recover the black boxes. It happens.

Anyway, Chinese satellite images are showing what they suspect to be the wreckage. Nothing confirmed yet however.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/blog/2014/mar/12/mh370-search-extended-into-andaman-sea-live-updates

Of the tragic stories coming out of this, I found the one about that bloke from Perth with the young family particularly heart wrenching.

It was the mother ship of the flying spaghetti monster.

Some people's imaginations are far too overactive. The truth is almost always the simplest explanation, and from recent accounts it seems this one is no different.

Not only do we have to put up with the conspiracy theory nuts on Facebook, it's also becoming common place on popular news sites.

It almost seems that if you're not a conspiracy theorist these days, you're the odd one out. I could post something on Facebook with a spiel about how eating crap is good for you and I have no doubt plenty of people would start eating crap...

Just an observation.

It secretly landed on a North Korean controlled, Bond villain style giant stealth aircraft carrier that submerged for a secret trip back to North Korea because the pilots wanted to defect.

Actually my money is on some kind of catastrophic in flight self disassembly (structural failure).

Edit - Or aliens.

I love them conspiracy theorist peeps, geez there fun to stir up. Start them off and just watch them go.

The moon landing was real Maaaaaaaan...

If it did break up in mid air it doesnt explain why relatives are able to phone passengers mobiles and they are ringing. Ok maybe one or two phones just happen to be in a bag floating on some debris so havent been water damaged yet, but from what Ive read it was a few people that were able to call passengers and MAS were also able to call some of the crews mobile phones. Very strange.

Also if these phones are ringing then they must be close to a cell tower and therefore not out in the middle of the ocean. Has to be Aliens.... :ph34r:

In exactly one year the plane will just re-appear on radar and its passengers and crew wont know theyve been missing for 12 months. To them its only been a hour or so.

zappa said:
Some people's imaginations are far too overactive. The truth is almost always the simplest explanation, and from recent accounts it seems this one is no different.

Not only do we have to put up with the conspiracy theory nuts on Facebook, it's also becoming common place on popular news sites.

It almost seems that if you're not a conspiracy theorist these days, you're the odd one out. I could post something on Facebook with a spiel about how eating crap is good for you and I have no doubt plenty of people would start eating crap...

Just an observation.

Evolution has steered us toward the conspiracy theory. We all the the decedents of of cave men who were walking around making false positive reasoning errors and lived to pass on their paranoid genes.
The twitchy ones assumed that rustle in the bushes was a predator and got out of there, the lazy ones just said **** it, I bet its only the wind, and got eaten.
Not sure how believing Jews control the world, 9/11 was an inside job and generally being a fuckwit has helped us at an evolutionary level, but it seems we're stuck with it.

Latest posts

Back