What Else Do You Drink?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What else do you drink?

• Wine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vodka

• Whiskey

• Liquor (please specify)

• Brandy

• Port

• Gin

• All else

• Hahahaha i only drink beer

• Total voters
I'll drink just about anything alcoholic and palatable. Hell, I even drank Crown Lager on Saturday... before switching back to New, just slightly less hideous.

When it comes to beverages other than beer, I like wine, whisky, vodka, fortified wines, etc. I'm not one to discriminate against any ethanol-containing beverege just because of its pre-fermentation origins.

It's all good.

Will drink wine if its available and the good beer's run out!

The only drink I'd turn a good beer down for is a gin and tonic (with ice and lemon).

Hmmm what do I drink other than beer...

I'd have to say water is the only drink other than beer.

I like to make my water a little more exciting than most. I tend to flavour it with malt and hops, throw a bit of yeast through it then I leave it in a big....
Oh hang on... Nope only beer.

:chug:

my annual consumption would be something like: 600L beer, 20L wine, 500ml scotch, 100ml gin

i only drink the wine cause i try to stop my girlfriend finishing a whole bottle by herself if i can help it, but lately i have actually started to like the odd glass of pinot or shiraz - think i got turned off wine for many years owing to my 18th birthday (similar story to the guy before with ouzo)

Beer, Coffee, Water and the odd toast with Champers at weddings and things.

Rubes said:
Anything but Ouzo. Distant memories of being a stupid teenager heaving up in the toilet bowl for hours. I never want to taste that stuff spraying through my nose again :ph34r:
Man, if I no longer drank stuff that had once come out of my nose, I would not only never be drinking beer again, but most alcoholic drinks, coke, noodles, bean salsa, corn chips and the humble meat pie as well.

Yay,
We now have a regurgitated foods thread.
I would like to add mango weizen to the list.

LOL
Seth

Wine (Mainly reds and fortified wines), Scotch Whiskey, Malt Whiskey, Bourbon, Cider (farmhouse cider only!), Rum (dark barbados rum only!) and occasionally Ouzo.

I love drink in most forms :) I must admit I prefer to drink wine rather than macro lager.

red win cab sav,shiraz,port is good like a galway pipe,bourbon like turkey and i love single malt scotch wiskey

spirites or metho lol i dont drink metho milky Liquor is the best
irish cream, kalua, tia mera, mud shakes (lol)
cant drink st orlaneys i stick to bailyes

I live 25 minutes from Maclaren Vale so wine is my other tipple!

Hate spirits. :blink:

Love Cottees cordial as well :eek:

C&B
TDA

In South Australia???

It is hard to go past the excellent wines from this state.

Single Malt Whisky is a pleasure I all too rarely indulge in. Love the peatiness of a Lagavulin, and the honeyed mellowness of a Southern malt like the Bladnoch or Auchentoshan (bloody hard to fine out hee, though :( )

In order...

Beer.
Red wine.
Scotch - with ice if it's good or with dry if it's cheap.
Gin - with ice if it's good or with tonic if it's cheap.
Vodka - with ice if it's good or with passiona if it's cheap.

Also love dry ginger ale neat, Bickfords blackcurrant cordial and Schweppes lime cordial.

Beer is #1 (oh derr) for me, then in no spec order,
Shiraz,
Riesling,
sparkling Shiraz (Peter Rumball is a killer),
vodka and Chardonnay grappa from the Nairne distillery,
Talisker Scotch (reminds me of antique shops?!?)
Akvavit
Bommerlunder
Kuemmelkorn
Doornkaat
Jaegermeister
Friesengeist
...am starting to get thirsty, this'll do...

tdh

i love a good scotch. but im quite partial to most spirits, hench why i should be distilling

Latest posts

Back