What Does Your Beer Say About You?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clutch

Brew your own beer, you'll save money.
Reaction score
http://www.couriermail.com.au/life/fooddri...s-1226175339495
Crown Lager drinkers were most likely to hold dinner parties, Pure Blonde and Tooheys Extra Dry fans enjoyed popping down to the pub for a drink,
and Coopers Pale Ale and Stella Artois culture vultures were most likely to be seen at the ballet and opera.
Pure Blonde and Corona buyers often tuned in to Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy and How I Met Your Mother.

I drink Midnight Train and couldn't G.A.F.

hungryLarge.jpg

Yup they ended up finding the dog but they didn't find me yet :super:

People actually get paid - real money - to write that crap. Unbelievable.

It's better than reading a horoscope

Well Dr H, I'm sold...

Now then, can I get a grant to study the demographic profile associated with this particular product.

41668_1450853833_3256_n.jpg

I'm tipping lingerie barmaid loving, commodore driving, flannelet shirt wearing brickies labourers will be over represented.

It's better than reading a horoscope

Well Dr H, I'm sold...

Now then, can I get a grant to study the demographic profile associated with this particular product.

41668_1450853833_3256_n.jpg

I'm tipping lingerie barmaid loving, commodore driving, flannelet shirt wearing brickies labourers will be over represented.

Don't hassle the Gov warning, it probably only cost $50,000,000 for it to get on there. :ph34r:

Back