What Do You Do For A Crust?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your current occupation?

• Labourer / Mineworker / Construction worker, etc

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unemployed

• Student / Apprentice / Minor

• Proffessional (uni-qualified)

• Proffessional (TAFE or any other qualification)

• Trademan

• Salesman / Retail

• Clerk / Adminstration / Receptionist, etc.

• Brewer

• Other

• Total voters
Fitter machinist also, however, i work in shift maintenance in a steelworks, so i rarely use my machining skills, ( breakdowns mainly ) only to make end caps for dry hoppers!!

Manager of a printer cartridge refilling shop here, also a professional computer nerd!

Kramer!

I can safely call myself a brewer as it says so on my daughter's birth certificate!
Cheers
Gerard

Ex graphic designer - I'm now production manager in a government design studio.

...I can't resist this one...

So the doctor sez to the lady of the evening, "What do U do for a crust?"

She replies, "I don't change my knickers for a few days"...

boom, boom

Seth goes back into hiding

Folks

Software engineer by training but I joined the dark side a few years ago and drifted into management.

Cheers
Dave

Now get back to work...

I'm a uni student studying food science. I WANT to be a brewer, but I'm yet to get there. The only hope I have is to get a job at a brewpub, which I'm currently applying for. Give me 4 years, I might have to change that poll vote.

Security Installations & Army Reserves & sometimes working in pubs and clubs, it's good to be friends with some people high up in clubs, can always get free stuff from them.. :D

I am a Chef and the Town I live in doesnt suite my Cooking Style.. :(

Brewing is like doing an Apprenticeship, but is not a Job and you can do it in your own time and pace..

:beer:

Firefighter

and there's at least 2 others on here that i know of.

I do have a degree in Applied Science Environmental Management

Im commenceing Certificate of Malting and Brewing next year with Ballarat Uni

:icon_cheers: Kleiny

I am a Chef and the Town I live in doesnt suite my Cooking Style.. :(

You must do something better than a schnitzel or a meat pie.....
sorry, wasted on most Aussies.

Flame suit on.

Bud

I'm another who's retired.
Don't have time for work any more, too many other things keep me busy, including brewing.

Work (occasionally) as a contract Drafty/Estimator/Contract Administration for Builders - mainly residential. Because I work from home I love the fact that I can go to work in my boxer shorts. The 'Boss' is cracking the whip this year and now I have to find more work to support my habit (brewing).

adding to the thread (yes, I am aware that it stated in 2005 . . . )

I am a Public School Principal and proud of it.

We are one of the many public schools in NSW that have private school parents who want to enrol both from in and out of area.

280 kids, 20 teachers and support staff

Cheers
Bruce

adding to the thread (yes, I am aware that it stated in 2005 . . . )

I am a Public School Principal and proud of it.

We are one of the many public schools in NSW that have private school parents who want to enrol both from in and out of area.
Cheers
Bruce

Good on you mate. Well done.
Teaching is one of the best things one can do.

Bud

Evening all.

I'm a timber floor installer and sander polisher. Love it when I see a bar or kegerator that has been done up with some sort of timber work.

Been doing it for 16 years and before that I was a motor mechanic.

Sparky by trade, but now an Electrical Designer - playing round on CAD & Elecdes drawing schematics, wiring & such for Zone & Subtransmission Substations.
It's a great job. Unfortunately, I still get the odd call for love jobs though. <_< All of which are utter pains in the arse.

Seller of hopes and dreams at inflated prices....aka Croupier......

Been doing that for 3 years now, previously ran a few pubs before I got sick of the company's management.

Civil Engineer in a consultants office.

Someone beer me! :p

Back