What Did You Get For Fathers Day ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a wallet, shampoo, shave cream, moisteriser and permission to drink as much as I want :D

......oh my head :(

We decided to go fishing and get to the ramp reverse the boat back and the right hand rear brake locks on solid on the old Nissan 4 WD launching vehicle.
I say F&$k the Nissan so we unloaded the boat and drove (dragged ) the Nissan from the ramp and I spent the next two hours freeing up the brake.
As I was lying under that piece of $h%t trying to free the stuck brake I was thinking that things could only get better and in real terms they did.
After getting the brake free we put the boat back in the shed and went indoors poured myself a large glass of the current beer on tap which is a LCPA clone, turned the TV on and watched Port Power thrash Geelong which certainly almost made up for the bad morning.
Got phone calls of well wishes from the kids ( all now grown up ) and had a reasonable day after all.

Cheers

A coffee mug and a shirt. Six year old daughter decided that she needed a new night dress and confiscated the shirt, then decided that she also really liked the coffee mug and confiscated that as well. And the missus, God Bless her soul..... she gave me an argument !!!!

wee stu said:
I got a Coopers Showbag - imagine my surprise ;)
What goodies did you get in the showbag? My g/f is going to the show on wednesday and asked me if i wanted one... so long as i pay of course!

Oh and i have no kids yet. I took my dad to the footy. GO THE POWER!!!

Poodz said:
wee stu said:
I got a Coopers Showbag - imagine my surprise ;)
What goodies did you get in the showbag? My g/f is going to the show on wednesday and asked me if i wanted one... so long as i pay of course!
Showbag contents - Smallish Pale Ale Backpack, Black Pale Ale T Shirt, Green and White Pale Ale Racing Cap, Pale Ale Rally Wetsuit Stubby Holder, 6 x Pale Ale Rally Coasters, Pale Ale Rally poster, 20% voucher off Coopers General Store purchase (valid only on clothing though) and advertising materials - $25

Back