What Commercial Beer Have/would You Like To Brew?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little bit off topic ...but the other day I was searching for recipes and found this site here ...that is selling clone recipes for beers of the world !!!!

eg, Duvel US $70, Pilsner Urquel $65 etc ...not sure if it's just the recipe, or actual kit of ingredients?

Anyone ever heard of this before? :huh:

well, what do you mean by commercial? I have a semi-clone of Three Floyds Gumballhead in primary right now. I did a semi-clone of Sierra Nevada Celebration that turned out great. I don't think anything else I've made could be called a clone... a malty hefe was styled after Aveninus but it fell far short of that god.

One of the reasons I got into Homebrewing was that they stopped importing Caffreys... haven't found a recipe yet, but am having a hell of a lot of fun playing :)

AndyD

After sampling the carlton mid strength (double hopped)today i would have to say im hanging out to replicate this most flavoursome beverage. ;)

Cheers
Big D

I'd love to have these three on tap for a while;

Schneider Aventinus

Killkenny

Hoegaarden Wit / Celis white

I have the recipes but I haven't quite perfected them yet, its a work in progress. :chug:

TS

Here here on the Aventinus and the Hoegaarden!

not so big on the Kilkenny.

I would not mind trying to brew Little Creatures, Pale, Rogers, Bright or Pils. If I coould brew them It might make me as good looking as the brewers down their at Creatures.

What do you recon Ash? :D

Latest posts

Back