What caused you to change your job

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zorco said:
I am failing to get to my build. I'm thinking I would like some help.

Interested in quoting for an order? Mid year ish be ok?
sounds like a plan :beer:

Bloody traffic in Grafton.....had to wait 5mins to get over the bridge in peak hour traffic..trafffic is crazy...over it

Must be rough.

Beeep!...beeeeep!!....

PAY-JS94140938.jpg

Ducatiboy stu said:
Bloody traffic in Grafton.....had to wait 5mins to get over the bridge in peak hour traffic..trafffic is crazy...over it
aren't they building another bridge to speed things up

we had one set of lights 20 minutes away (closest ones to me) used to cause a 200 metre bottleneck about 8-8.30am, can't believe the gov. spent 300 mil and moved the road 100 metres away so no more lights

Yeah...we are getting a new bridge....and ******* traffic lights....

We dont need no stinking traffic lights

RE: the OP -- last time I changed jobs was because a colleague died (non work-related circumstances) and the culture of the place seemed to die with him.

He wasn't the best or brightest, nor the fastest / most accurate, but he was genuine and a bloody good mate when all was said and done.

Culture is massive. And culture compatibility.

My new team (8 months now) is still blowing me away. The fun, social occasions, technical achievements. The best I've had in my life.

And probably most of all it's because we are becoming good mates.

the company I work for has slowly chipped away at all that good stuff.. eats me up to see how much the place and culture has changed over the 9 Years, 8 Months and 0 Days Ive worked there...

Im doing something about it...

Gues you wont need to ask for penalty rate then

Gone the same way as permanent employment

I was fired from my last job for being caught having sex with a patient.

I felt it was a tad harsh given that I had been working in the industry for over 10 years not to mention the 6 years of medical training prior. I thought perhaps some leeway might be given or some counselling given the amount of time and dedication I put into it.

Anyway onwards and upwards it might be a blessing in disguise, I'm not sure I wanted to be a vet my entire career anyway.

Latest posts

Back