What are you listening to

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Angus and Julia Stone - Down the way
Gorgeous album if your into chilled out aussie modern folk

Gorillaz - Plastic Beach
(Stylo is an awesome song, Super fast jellyfish is allright, the rest is pretty damn average)

Last edited by a moderator:
RIP Peter Steele
Wow, I even have October Rust somewhere... Sorry Peter, I might wait a few years to break that out.

RIP Guru you will be solrley missed. Gifted Unlimited Ryhmes Universal
I called my last brew "Daily Operation" Pale. We lost a legend there.

Holy diver album one of the best of the late ronnie james dio Rip ronnie yougaves us some awesome music

Massive metal news.

Saw him with Heaven and Hell and was one of the best concerts ever, his stage presence was unreal. End of another era and sad news.

**** me - we were only saying last Saturday night while watching him in 'A headbangers journey' he's one of those metal guys who'll be around for ever. Seemed like a genuinely nice guy to.

...dam...

http://www.ronniejamesdio.com/

Opeth, just can't get enough of that Swedish, progressive, death metal, folk, rock, jazz and blues fusion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gonjasufi - A Sufi And A Killer

I've had this one for a while but only really sat down with it the last couple days. It is pretty decent. Not mind blowing but still the best thing so far this year, probably.

And what happened to Faux Pas? Last record he was doing stuff no one else was doing (except maybe Qua, a bit) and no he's doing the same 80s shit everyone else has been doing for what seems like since the 70s.

2010 Eurovision Final
This Sunday night 7:30pm on SBS.

Bring it the F##k on. :super: :beer: :lol:

2010 Eurovision Final
This Sunday night 7:30pm on SBS.

Bring it the F##k on. :super: :beer: :lol:

Unless Rammstein are finalists, I cant see myself staying at home for that one..

The Rolling Stones. Re-issue of Exile On Main Street.

Finally sounding how it always shold have. Top job done on re-mastering!
The bonus disc is a cracker :) !!! The DVD is great, the photo book brilliant, but the best bit is the re-issued double LP vinyl.

Really brings it home why it is one of the best albums by any band ever! A true classic, well worth the $180 paid! (just hope my wife doesn't find out :huh: )

Exile on Main st Remastered
I agree, awesome job on the remastering.

Tame Impala new album also rocks

Latest posts

Back