What are you listening to

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course I do. I like good bands.

The Dead Weather

What a great clip.

There is something about chicks with guns.

The whole album is great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Howdy all !

First post here .. enjoyin all the music thats been brought up here !!

Dunno if any one has posted Crack the Skye by Mastodon but its right up there at the moment !!

An new Alice in Chains Rockssssss.. they kicked ass at Soundwave early this year too !!!

Happy brewing !

The Dead Weather

What a great clip.

There is something about chicks with guns.

The whole album is great.

The Dead Weather is bleh.

The Raconteurs was okay, but tried a bit hard.

Give me the White Stripes (particularly around De Stijl & White Blood Cells) any day.

ed:spelling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Howdy all !

First post here .. enjoyin all the music thats been brought up here !!

Dunno if any one has posted Crack the Skye by Mastodon but its right up there at the moment !!

An new Alice in Chains Rockssssss.. they kicked ass at Soundwave early this year too !!!

Happy brewing !

A big welcome to the forum from me Rossco, I think I mentioned crack the skye back when it came out, they are unreal. They will be at the big day out this year and hopefully we get a side show cause I can't see myself paying money for a pop music festival to see one 40 minute set but would still love to go just for them.
It would be great if they were at next soundwave instead but oh well. Totally agree Alice were great this year and the new album rocks.

Hey Guys

Im fairly new here and im abit of a music fan, anybody got any concerts their going to coming up???

I'm debating weather to see the buzzcocks again in perth in nov...

Hey Guys

Im fairly new here and im abit of a music fan, anybody got any concerts their going to coming up???

Pixies and Pavement next March :icon_chickcheers:

Would have been going to the Buzzcocks however it is on the same night as my daughter's graduation dinner.

C&B
TDA

Yeah, I'm seeing Pavement too. Not Pixies, howerever, despite liking Pixies more. I wouldn't be seeing Pavement either except that the missus wants to go so I've got no choice, really.

**** those money whores. Put out new material or stay dead.

Would have loved to have gone to the pixies. Available funds argues otherwise.

Currently listening to In Slaughter Natives mixed in with MZ 412 mixed in with some other ambient industrial music I put together for a video a friend produced. Doing a DJ set tomorrow with precisely this mix.

Ahhh Lamb of God.. I knew that would bring Renegade back to AHB

Hey Guys

Faith No More....22nd Feb 2010. Horden in Sydney. Wild horses could not keep me away

Rage.

Man, Jesus Christ Pose is pretty boss. I'd almost forgotten.

Ministry Of Sounds - Uncovered
Isis - In the absence of Truth
Wolfmother - Cosmic Egg

Back