What are you listening to

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iron Maiden gold ticket for sydney acer stadium in my hot little hand :super:

Hope to see you again for a few :chug: Jayse.

Not sure work wise whether I'll still be in Sydney when you are here hence not getting a ticket, but if so then will be up for a few beers.

Cheers.

Hope to see you again for a few :chug: Jayse.

Not sure work wise whether I'll still be in Sydney when you are here hence not getting a ticket, but if so then will be up for a few beers.

Cheers.

I'd certainly be up for that, got plenty of time till the gig in feb so might have to save some pennies and stay for the whole weekend. :beer: :super:

**** YEAH I'M GOING TO MAIDEN!!!!

I have been saying this randomly since Tuesday when the pre-sale started.

I got silver mosh tickets to Sydney [shouted my 13yo brother for his first gig - I'm either a saint or sucker!], gold mosh tickets to Melbourne and a gold seated ticket for the first gig in perth....**** YEAH I'M GOING TO MAIDEN!!!!

I'll be travelling to Perth n Melbourne, so I'd like to catch up with a few of ya at any of the gigs I'm going to! Anyone stuck for a bed in Sydney can crash with me...the more the merrier!

The night before the tickets went on sale, I spent the whole night in bed thrashing round not being able to sleep...but now I can say **** YEAH I'M GOING TO MAIDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of the lucky few, I heard they sold out in less than 5 minutes. People who had queued overnight still missed out. Have they have been confirmed for the BDO yet?

microbe

Yeah they're confirmed for BDO.

I went to an outlet for RATM tix and the first person was turned away.

Thankyou scalpers for being f##king c*&ts as usual. Thankyou ticketmaster for having a shit system that can't handle high volume sales.

I received a phone call while in the line for tix and was told that there were tix on ebay already!

I'm still confused how a show can sell out before it goes on sale. The person who was first in line at the city outlet was told "dancefloor has sold out" at 9am <_<

**** YEAH I'M GOING TO MAIDEN!!!!

I have been saying this randomly since Tuesday when the pre-sale started.

I got silver mosh tickets to Sydney [shouted my 13yo brother for his first gig - I'm either a saint or sucker!], gold mosh tickets to Melbourne and a gold seated ticket for the first gig in perth....**** YEAH I'M GOING TO MAIDEN!!!!

I'll be travelling to Perth n Melbourne, so I'd like to catch up with a few of ya at any of the gigs I'm going to! Anyone stuck for a bed in Sydney can crash with me...the more the merrier!

The night before the tickets went on sale, I spent the whole night in bed thrashing round not being able to sleep...but now I can say **** YEAH I'M GOING TO MAIDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unreal man, we don't ussually allow the word fire truck on the forum but in this instance in off topic I'll allow it :super: although one of the other mods might not be quite as excited as you and I about this event.
I'll be up for some beer in sydney but my quals haven't dropped that low yet to get into the sack with another brewer <_<

Yeah they're confirmed for BDO.

I went to an outlet for RATM tix and the first person was turned away.

Thankyou scalpers for being f##king c*&ts as usual. Thankyou ticketmaster for having a shit system that can't handle high volume sales.

I received a phone call while in the line for tix and was told that there were tix on ebay already!

I'm still confused how a show can sell out before it goes on sale. The person who was first in line at the city outlet was told "dancefloor has sold out" at 9am

Scalpers :ph34r: , they should make a ticket system were the ticket is scanned at the door and those ones be cancelled, ie get the numbers on all tickets on ebay and cancel them.
Most tickets to big shows these days require you to say you will not sell, exchange or do anything whatso ever with the ticket, no refunds etc, nothing :excl: .
They take your name, address and phone number so they could even check IDs' at the door and make sure they match the ticket although that would be quite a bit or work for a arena full of punters coming through the door.

Last.fm

It's a net radio station that plays music around an artist name you like. Good for those times you can't be bothered to chose something or want something new.

Got BDO tix at 2am this morning... sorry to everyone that missed out, saw scalper f*cktarts on ebay with tix over $3mill this morning haha - people always get sick of it though, and they will sell eventually. And to jayse: if the ticket number is visible in the auction photo, you are meant to report it, and thats exactly what happens, cancelled!

At least I get to see ratm now :D:D:D:D and bjork too wahoo! and battles too wahoo! :p

PS anyone who wants to sell ratm tickets to me, im happy to buy ;)

hey guys, havent listened to this cd in ages but now remember why i liked it so much.....

Megadeth Rust in Peace

hangar 18 i know too much...................

hey guys, havent listened to this cd in ages but now remember why i liked it so much.....

Megadeth Rust in Peace

hangar 18 i know too much...................

One of the greatest albums ever :super: Only 4 weeks before their in the country. Can't really say them though just Dave with a totally different band from that album but all the same its gunna be awesome.

Here we go...

this is the music I listen to whilst I'm brewing:

Alex

Anyone here interested in what Radiohead has done with their new album? Anyone going to download this one and if so what will you pay?

After hearing a few tracks on JJJ I think I'll be getting it - but not sure how much it's worth.

Cheers,

microbe

Managed to snag tickets to RATM and Iron Maiden in Sydney, as well as tix to see Dweezil Zappa playing his old mans work in December.
Listening to the new Velvet Revolver album, Libertad, right now. Hope they tour again.

Managed to snag tickets to RATM and Iron Maiden in Sydney, as well as tix to see Dweezil Zappa playing his old mans work in December.
Listening to the new Velvet Revolver album, Libertad, right now. Hope they tour again.

VR are touring Sydney and Brisbane this December.

1707_lrg.jpg

Kasabian singles, Jane's Addiction - Ritual De Lo Habitual & Nothing's Shocking

Latest posts

Back