What are you listening to

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Progression Sessions 1 - LTJ Bukem and MC Conrad.

I dare someone to find it and listen to it and tell me its not lush sounding music. you will not be dissapointed, give it a try.

I dare someone to find it and listen to it and tell me its not lush sounding music. you will not be dissapointed, give it a try.

It's not lush sounding music. You asked for someone to tell you so I am !!!!! And I was disappointed.

Cafe Del Mar - Best of
House Rebels 13
Full Moon Party 2008
Arctic Monkeys - Favourite Worst Nightmare
Hotel Costes - Best Of
Ministry Of Sound - Electro House Sessions

Saw Zappa Plays Zappa on Tuesday night at the Enmore Theatre, Sydney. One hell of a show, Dweezil doing his old man proud. :D

Was suppose to see Velvet Revolver play tonight, but bloody Scott Weiland decided to get done for drink driving! :angry:

Lately its been a good mixed bag on my phone.

grand national - john butler trio
tool - lateralus
Pogues - fall from grace
the beautiful girls - learn yourself
and
UNKLE - war stories

Yngwie Malmsteen's Rising Force (Self Titled). Just an indulgany trip back to my teenage years. :rolleyes:
Hey a classic comment at work the other day (a school). Mixed CD playing, Smells like Teenage Spirit comes on. "Cool, Nirvana" says one student, "Who's Nirvana ?" say's another !!! :blink:

This morning

"Leonard Cohen - The Songs of ..."

On the way to work

"Pink Floyd - Passage" (It's a very good compilation of pink floyd songs excerpts / sounds put into one long 30 min track - very well done - it's only on Radio BT)

Now

"The Mars Volta - Amputechture"
... even though I thought I'd put on "De-Loused in the Comatorium"

Cheers

I am listening to Passion 91.8 it is a Pirate radio station from London. I stream it over the net. It is still Friday night over there so the tunes are pumping and getting me ready to lose my All Grain Cherry. Yeah today I am trying my first BIAB wish me luck.

To each their own I suppose - sorry Fents I just dont take enough drugs to get into that shit.

RM

Blind Guardian :::::: Imaginations from the other side

I saw this bloke play a few weeks ago. He was pretty good considering how pissed he was ;)
JayseX.jpg

Been listening to Clutch's new album "From Beale St to Oblivion" almost back to back since I saw them a couple of weeks ago. Damn that shit is rockin'

Also have spinning:

The Black Keys - Rubber Factory and Magic Potion (awsome beer drinking music)
Brant Bjork and The Operators - Self Titled (awsome beer drinking music)
Five Horse Johnson - the Mystery Spot and The No.6 Dance (really awsome beer drinking music)
Sasquatch - II
Alabama Thunderpussy - Staring at the Divine and Fulton Hill
Pawnshop - Aloha From Saturn
Halfway To Gone - Self Titled

and a heap more in the sleeve in the car just itching to get into the player. There's some bloody awsome Aussie music around at the moment, been trawling around myspace clicking on bands then clicking on their friends links and then on their friends links and so on, so many bands, so little listening time.

Been listening to Clutch's new album "From Beale St to Oblivion" almost back to back since I saw them a couple of weeks ago. Damn that shit is rockin'

Also have spinning:

Five Horse Johnson - the Mystery Spot and The No.6 Dance (really awsome beer drinking music)
Sasquatch - II

I'm guessing these are all country & western bands . Don't you just love the twang of a full on steel pedal guitar !

Also have spinning:

Sasquatch - II

and a heap more in the sleeve in the car just itching to get into the player. There's some bloody awsome Aussie music around at the moment, been trawling around myspace clicking on bands then clicking on their friends links and then on their friends links and so on, so many bands, so little listening time.

I'm guessing these are all country & western bands . Don't you just love the twang of a full on steel pedal guitar !

Funnily enough they aren't Fatgodzilla, Clutch's new one is their most bluesy and best by far in my opinion. Five Horse Johnson is quite bluesy in a rock kind of way but the others aren't country and western at all, quite far from it. I'm intrigued as to how you came to that conclusion though. I don't really go for much country and western, I'll listen to it if it's on but I wouldn't actively seek out and buy any albums

Aint internet radio great peas and corn. I listen to a station called Tundra Trash radio from Alaska or another one called K666. If you like your music heavy I recommend you give them a go. See what you think

I'm listening to The 12th Man, "Boned!".

Good to get some humour back into cricket!

Too much bullshit flying around at the moment.

Back