What are you listening to

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice Weal. Plenty of good local blues bands around. I rate these guys highly.

Nice Weal. Plenty of good local blues bands around. I rate these guys highly.

Yes good, but the Teskey Bros are the best I have heard yet, dead ringer for Otis Redding though they write their own songs the album gets a bit boring, but good potential there. Close your eyes and it could be Otis singing, that's who I thought it was when I heard that track.

Last edited:
I borrowed the Urban Bohemia CD off my sister an took six years to return it. I actually saw the singer waiting to cross the street while on holiday in Hobart once and yelled 'dude!!' from the car, cos couldn't remember his wanky hyphenated name. He looked, so I guess it was him. Thats my Dandy Warhol's story.
(NSFW) - if pixelated nudity offends.

The kids think its hilarity when I stream this at full noise through the Hiluxes stereo and make exaggerated driver input gestures.
No to much fellow motorists.

I do like a good 6

.....if you listen hard you can here them steel timings gears play a tune :)

there's something about a certain genre of Japanese quirky movies I like and Donny Benet seems to do the same thing but in music terms - must be some kind of 80's thing, thanks Donny for signing my konichiwa T-shirt!

sophisticated lover

Last edited:
^that's dark mants -complex, moody - I'm picturing you drawing pictures of lives past...while listening to this

so the Ms tells me oh I love Barry Morgan, he's fantastic but if you want the original ...

Back