What are you listening to

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:super: Primal Fear - Metal is Forever :super:

...lurrrrrv the Euro power metal!

I've really lost interest in metal these days, well last few years really. Still put on a bit of '80s metal occasionally. Mostly been going through yet another Go Betweens phase. Liberty Belle and the Black Diamond Express would be pretty much my favourite album of all time.

Picked up Sunnyboys - Get Some Fun on vinyl in very good condition while in Kingaroy recently, quite pleased with that find.

Scuurvy! No one would have heard of them, But if you live in brisbane and like metal you should get to one of their gigs :D Pirate metal!!

That sounds fantastic! About a decade ago I tried to start a Pirate Metal band in Brisbane, but metal fans with a sense of humour were a bit difficult to find.

Never really got in to metallica much as i'd only heard(and own) the black album,and subsequent commercial type stuff they released.
This album is a revelation for me.It's got that fuzzy/dirty garage sound,and some wicked riffs.
much more real than the later material.
killemall_img.jpg

Generally its a big mix, I listen to a wide variety...

The Corrs
Sting
Eskimo Joe

Eminem
Megadeth
Metallica
Rammstein
Iced Earth
Drowning Pool
Linkin Park

ZZ Top [She Got Legs!]
Alice DJ [Better Off Alone]

Lenny Kravitz
Oasis
Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Bon Jovi

...Plus some random new dance music every now and then. I am at uni after all :beerbang:

Fear Factory - Replica (from chronixradio.com)

as a side note, the Copyright Royalty Board in Washington, DC has more than tripled the royalty rates for web casters and if left unchanged they will *KILL* the future of Internet radio! The Board ignored submissions by web casters and accepted the RIAA sponsored submission. Expect the same shit if Howard gets re-elected. </rant>

This thread looks like fun :D

Tord Gustavsen Trio
Cinematic Orchestra
Jamie Oehlers Double Drummer Group
Because of Ghosts
Archie Bronson Outfit
Keith Jarrett Trio
Modest Mouse
My Disco
The Drones

classic dio also wathc out for the aus tour of heaven hell

Just to warm up.......Faith no more - Live at Brixton Academy.....very f*ckn LOUD!

This place is going to fall apart!

Pink Floyd (Dark Side of the Moon) A classic
Dire Straits (Love Over Gold) Great guitar music
Jeff Healy For someone who is blind playing a guitar is a pretty good effort

Desmond Decker The isralites :rolleyes:

Im listening to silence.....apart from the crackle of yellow box and iron bark crackling on the fire. Its heaven.
Cheers
Steve

Panda Bear - Person Pitch - like the Beach Boys underwater
Lee Perry
Dredd Foole
Morton Feldman
Bach well tempered clavier on harpsichord

Mark Ronson - Version
Muse - Black Holes And Revelations
Linkin Park - Minutes to Midnight
Yeah Yeah Yeah's - Show Your Bones
Sigur Ros - Takk

Heavensdust, Hell Yeah, Tool, Lamb of God, Hanzel und Gretyl ...

Back