What are you listening to

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You in Reverse (Built to Spill) is awesome stuff.

Saw Death Cab for Cutie the other night. Absolutely unreal. Their latest album, Plans, is also getting a flogging. :super:

C&B
TDA

Beatles/1967-1970

I own more Beatles on CD than my folks do. Granted they have the LPs but that doesnt do much good when the band on the record player broke years ago.

Sloth.

what !!?? still no Denise Drysdale fans?? :D

been listening to songs on my mp3 player at the gym lately rather than whole albums -

The Hives "Hate to say I told you so"
Queens of the Stone Age "Millionaire" & "Go With the flow"
Interpol "Obstacle No 2" & "PDA"
Black Flag (Classic Keith Morris era) "Fix Me", "Jealous Again", "Wasted" & "Nervous Breakdown"
AC/DC "Touch too much"
Dio "Rainbow in the dark"
A Perfect Circle "Judith"
50 Cent "In da Club"
Daft Punk "Da Funk"
dEUs "Suds & Soda"
The Get Up Kids "Regret"
Reggie & The Full Effect "Reign in Blood"
Jerry Cantrell "i Cut you in"
Jimmy Eat World
Metallica "Hero of the Day" & "Blitzkreig"
Mos Def "Close Edge"
Oasis "Supersonic"
Powderfinger "Rockin' Rocks"
Rival Schools
Wu-Tang Clan "Fast Shadows"
& a few others

...and recently watched a doco on GG Allen & the Murder Junkies called "Hated" which was interesting. The torrent I got it from included a GG appearance on a very early Jerry Springer show which was very entertaining!!

Jez

Dio "Rainbow in the dark"
There's a few Dio albums hidden away in the closet with a full compliment of Judas Priest (including any imports I could get my hand on a the time).

At the moment I can go past anything by The Fauves, classic Aussie rock with a twisted sense of humour. Other favourites are Jeff Buckley, Stevie Ray Vaughn, The Whitlams, The Verve, Radiohead and Muse.

Cheers, Andrew.

Tool's 10,000 Days has momentarily left the stereo (since it's realease) for some heavy nostalgia:

Pantera - The Great Southern Tread Kill

I'm just developed a whole new appreciation for this album. Even if you're not in heavy metal you'd have to agree the guitar work is brilliant! The drumming is tight as!

RIP Dimebag

:super:

Great album

A heavy metal fan myself.

Just picked up a copy of monsters of rock in moscow. Awesome vid. Check it out if you can. Pantera open the concert.

iceman

I've seen some Pantera footage from Russia. Where the security are carrying rubber batons and belting the crowd when they try to mosh! The security looks like military from memory!

I think it was from early 90's, so only just post USSR.

Crazy Russians!

RAINBOW,
Long Live Rock'n Roll.

"The Devil is Me and I'm holding the key to the gates of sweet Babylon"

what !!?? still no Denise Drysdale fans?? :D
logie9.jpg

:blink: :lol:

Currently listening to Team Sleep (Chino from Deftones other band)

It's kinda rock, kinda electronic and pretty cruisey

Just bought Radioheads 'Amnesiac' and 'Hail to the theif'

Both for $10 each!. Its a bit 'pink floyd' for most here i'd say but I reckon they are great albums. 'Ok computer' is still a better album than the two.

i have been listening to the latest muse album a fair bit lately. Also been listening to Eagles of death metal - death by sexy and The Grates - Gravity wont get you high.

Ozzy osbourne and also lots of Black label soicety getting reading the gig in 9 days and i have a leave pass hah ha

also th enew Iron Maiden album

Listened to, 'Farewell Aunty Jack,' today a billion times. This song, to me, is absolutely brilliant. Legendary, in fact.

If you haven't heard it in a while, do yourself a favour, download it (it's out of copyright I think) and listen!

Johnno, how good is Sugar man.
Pat, I took you for a Barry White man :p

cheers

Browndog... gimme led zep, pink floyd, free or deep purple any day

Latest posts

Back