What are you listening to

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pavement. World's third greatest band. Finally invested in the 1999 DVD slow century. Loving it. It may be a good concert, or it may be a brew-mance. Will let you know when I'm sober.

Interested in hearing who first and secomd might be.

(Big Pavement fan, btw)

Interestingly of all bands I relate best to pavement. Glad to hear that I'm not the only fan.

But number one is radiohead and number two; placebo.

Close fourth is our own you am I.. I've seen you am i play live more than any other band, and hope to see many times more.

Dude.

Placebo?

I can no longer take part in this conversation.

You're not the first person to give me a hard time about placebo. Ideology aside, a great band.

They are EASILY more politically defensible than musically.

That's me not taking part in the conversation, btw.

Swans are dead. Currently yr pp:

Feel like all my music is on a slow loop, not only because I listen to swans on a regular basis but because I listen to swans on a regular basis.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back to the old faithful. Protest the hero - kezia.

Easily my favourite prog (and possibly all-time favourite) album.

Camp Lo - Black Hollywood
El-P - Cancer 4 Cure

I got both albums this week. I am a massive fan of both acts, I am instantly impressed with Camp Lo's (some great, some OK), but I keep measuring El-P's releases against Fantastic Damage, which is probably my favourite album in history - big call. I am finding the C4C release not instantly appealing, which is the same as Fan Dam, but I doubt it will grow on me that much. I guess I just like my angsty music to be properly angry.

Devin Townsend - Contain Us
it's a 2 disc set of the b sides and demos from the sessions for Ki, Addicted!, Deconstruction and Ghost
pretty darn good (kicking myself i didn't buy the boxed set :( )

Back