What Age Are Ya

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Select one

• 18 to 30

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 31 to 40

• 41 to 50

• 51 to 60

• 61 +

• Total voters
old enough to brew and young enough to ??????????

TidalPete & Weizguy , You give me inspiration bugger it I am going to the Rave party tonight B)

Pumpy

U better tell the kids first. they might be able to get something for U (for the rave), coz no-one will sell anything to a guy who looks old enough to be a cop :lol:

Take the mobile phone and call home every hour. Arrange a time and a spot for U to be collected. Don't talk to strangers. Cover your drink. Never leave a drink and come back to it. Drink plenty of water and do U need to buy condoms? :p

im another ankle biter to this forum. 19 at the moment but turning 20 on 31st july. never too young to start.

Turned 30 a couple of weeks ago, but still feel 18 (except the morning after a few beers, when I feel about 70).
All the best
Trent

I'm old enough to remember watching at school on B&W TV man landing on the moon. Which makes me almost 43 years young.
Not quite old, bold & full of mould, almost growing out of being young, dumb & full of c@#! :beer:

I was forty, twenty years ago!!
Started brewing in the late sixties, went all grain without much help in the mid eighties. Now let me tell you, that was not real easy.
I still have a book...Brewing Beer At Home by Keith Linden. I read it now and then just for a laugh

You didnt bloody vote mate.........

Wes

Started brewing in the late sixties, went all grain without much help in the mid eighties. Now let me tell you, that was not real easy.
I still have a book...Brewing Beer At Home by Keith Linden. I read it now and then just for a laugh

43 here :D

Is it true that homebrewers keep getting better with age?

Or is that the honebrew?

Cheers,
Stout

Have you noticed how the poll results are almost in a nice bell curve?

Im guessing that if the poll started at say 10 to 18 there would be some votes there as well.

I started brewing at age 16, which was 16 years ago now.

The poll results are a bit concerning

Do brewers die younger? ........................... or just get lazier with age?

40 next b'day

Cheers

Wes

Hey Wes, read the voting figures again...I did vote. I'm sixty until my next bithday.

I'm guessing you wanted an increase of the three...you will have to wait six months!!

Regards,
Lindsay.

Wes

'cause the bugger is not computer literate :)
I think he's still reeling from losing all his Promash recipes.
Nothing like a clean sweep - except I'm sure the Pilsner recipe is hard wired in the brain by now.

Wad

Latest posts

Back