Westgate, Hop Share

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geoffd

Reaction score
Hi folks, I'm interested in getting some hops on the Ellerslie 15% off sale,
I want to get Saaz, but even 500g is far too much for me, I' am happy with 100-200g
it's also slightly cheaper to order in 1kg quantity if enough people are interested.

Need an answer before 16th March as order date for sale offer is 17th march only.

I would be interested in a quantity of the SAAZ and am in the West.

Cheers
SCum

What price are we looking at per 100gm?

not sure if the price is including freight, but its quoted at 22.50 for 500g or 36.55 for 1kg ex works melbourne + GST (will need to confirm that ex works melb means freight included/excluded)

Even with $10 freight & GST the 1Kg rate is about $5 per 100g, that's pretty good.

Proudscum, no worries, PM me your address & quantity desired we can sort out what suits should an order go ahead.

Cheers

not sure if the price is including freight, but its quoted at 22.50 for 500g or 36.55 for 1kg ex works melbourne + GST (will need to confirm that ex works melb means freight included/excluded)

Even with $10 freight & GST the 1Kg rate is about $5 per 100g, that's pretty good.

Proudscum, no worries, PM me your address & quantity desired we can sort out what suits should an order go ahead.

Cheers

Hi there

freight is not included unfortunatly.
For orders between 1 and 2kgs we send per express post satchel which is the cheapest way. $11.70
and for up to 4kgs in a 5kg bag it is $19.70 express. We can send items per registered post if it works out cheaper then the satchels. Just email me your qty's and postcode and I can figure out cheapest cost for you.

Thanks
Vanessa

Thanks V, you beat me to the punch, just PM'd you the question.
will resend query when quantity known.

EDIT: As an afterthought, any other clubs want to combine their order with mine to get postage efficiency, PM me, most the clubs have someone in the BJCP course to act as go-betweeners.

Thanks V, you beat me to the punch, just PM'd you the question.
will resend query when quantity known.

EDIT: As an afterthought, any other clubs want to combine their order with mine to get postage efficiency, PM me, most the clubs have someone in the BJCP course to act as go-betweeners.

LOL - your email popped up just after i hit reply!

Also will let you know, orders over 5kgs we can send per tnt, which can range from 15 bucks to about 30 bucks, depending on how many boxes etc.... but we find TNT to be cheaper then aussie post for anything over 5kgs.

when you have further details, please email [email protected], as I have outlook open all the time to check emails :)

Latest posts

Back