Westcoast Brewers - May Meeting

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barfridge

Small fridge, powerful thirst
Reaction score
Hi everybody,
We have a treat this month. Our guest speaker will be Richard Moroney, head brewer from the soon to be opened Mad Monk brewery. I'm sure he'll be most imformative.

Other things happening:
- June comp - winter warmers. Get your brews ready for the comp next month, and maybe organise a lift home, because some of them will be big!
- Freo walkabout pub crawl - this is in the final stages of planning, will be discussed at the meeting.

Meetings are held from 7:30pm at the Rivervale community centre, cnr Francisco & Surrey in Rivervale. Bring along a glass and a sample of your beer for tasting and feedback.

Hope to see you there :)

Is it 6:30 or 7:30 PM? Can I just rock up or do I need the secret handshake?

7:30. Theres no secret handshake, but it does help to bring a glass and a beer.

So much for that idea, too pooped tonight and I forgot the secret handshake.

Updates on any freo pub crawls would be welcome.

Updates are only for members who attend meetings.

NO SOUP FOR YOU!

hehe, seriously, PM me your email address, and I'll add you to the spam, erm mailing list.

Updates on any freo pub crawls would be welcome.

Same here on the Freo pub crawl. If it's a month or more away, I'll make sure I have 5 beers on tap in case anyone wants an early start or late finish :blink:

Thanks for the update barfridge. I was going to come tonight but Kai refused to give me a lift because I talk too much ;)

Seriously though I was really looking forward to attending (needed some malt too) but way too many things cropped up today. I'm sure we are missing out on a great night.

I'm also really hoping that at the next meeting I'll be asked to take the minutes. This would make West Coast Brewer's the only club in Australia where minutes became hours.

How distinguishing is that!

;)
Pat

Edit: I was just thinking that if on the Freo crawl you wanted to check out a few pub cellars, I could wangle that for at least the Sail and Anchor and the Norfolk...

Norfolk and worries!

Latest posts

Back