Well It's Xmas Eve, What Are You Drinkin?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slowly working my way through a 2 litre carton of Japanese sake. I think Santa won't have to worry about being disturbed, because I'm going to be sleeping very soundly tonight.

Choc Mint Baily's Irish Cream :wacko:

Slowly working my way through a 2 litre carton of Japanese sake. I think Santa won't have to worry about being disturbed, because I'm going to be sleeping very soundly tonight.

Something i've always enjoyed,not 2lts tho LOL.But it is Christmas :p

Think i'd rather 9lts of a nice belgian,actually think I will.

My 'Stairway To Kevin' APA, has to be stronger then 7.5% ;) nice but a little head spin after a few , it's all good though, there is some serious beers to be drunk on Christmas day, all left legs not working from my bar tomorrow. :party: .
Everyone is welcome.

I'm saving the Baileys for Breaky. At this stage it feels like just the thing to get me in the mood for the In Laws. SWMBO could have told me that the Farther In Law thinks XXXX Gold is gods gift and nothing else compares.

currently suppin a Melbourne Stubby ( I can hear the "boos" now). I had been drinking a Blonde from the keg in the fridge outside, but I couldn't be asked to go outside to get another so I lapsed and raided the kitchen fridge for my last before the big day.

Merry X to all

g

My 'Stairway To Kevin' APA, has to be stronger then 7.5% ;)S

Bindi, I'm going to borrow your (or the Chasers) idea of a Stairway to Kevin brew. I think mine will be rather conservative though. Should I make it strongly or lightly hoped. The missing 'p' is deliberate.

Scott

My 'Stairway To Kevin' APA, has to be stronger then 7.5% ;) nice but a little head spin after a few , it's all good though, there is some serious beers to be drunk on Christmas day, all left legs not working from my bar tomorrow. :party: .
Everyone is welcome.

The whole bloody family will be here tomorrow, YES! Great day planned, would love to try Kevs Tribute and bring a couple of new tappers from here for you to try. If I can possibly wangle a quick 20 min visit with FIL in tow I will. Can then blame his lack of control of the left leg on you for a change.

Happy Xmas

Screwy

Ock I,can't get me head around dudes on a beer forum drinking everything but beer,(said in a pissed glaswegian accent),but hey each to their own.

Anyone for 80/s ale?

I might be drinking beer right now, but I'm also thinking about having a scotch- the guys here have more than one vice :)

Took the skin off my xmas-cheer-beer tonight. A sensational light body aromatic IPA with a little chilled-chilli... Wanted 1, ended having a 2nd, 5th, 8th... almost time for the land of nod. Wonder if the missus is up to it? (you think she'd relent for xmas?)

merry Christmas crew! May all your brews come true!

HoHo to everyone,merry christmas,and have a great day no matter what your poison

Cheers

Just sucking the last drops out of my "Blend" keg. I must say ATM it is barely distinguishable from my last effort to find the Perfect Aussie Ale. :lol: Kegging my first Alt tomorrow.

A Very Merry Christmas & A Happy Brew Year to you all.

TP :beer:

Just tried passing off the last of the Drunken Weasel (had some yeasty health issues ) on the locals not too much effect.
Gave them & me some Smoked Robust Porter and I was a popular chap :)
Even more so when drinking the Flying Pig Bitter...here we go here we go.....

Edit: Forgot to add the "Merry Christmas everybody" bit

Ah Christmas morning and all's quiet, even grandkids are still asleep. Time to contemplate those French bubbles first off, with or without fruit juice (mango nectar) before we move to the mango daiquiris. Wine and beer (LCPA clone) with the long lunch to come, nap and do it all over again. Bliss with extended family around and wonderful mood, cool windy start to the day though. Merry Christmas all Wabster.

hmmm went to a mates traditional xmas eve party. options:
miller 'chiller' - aka shite
bondi blonde
boags classic blonde
JW & cola
JB & cola
softdrink.

I stomached 2 beers before I moved onto softdrink.

hmmm went to a mates traditional xmas eve party. options:
miller 'chiller' - aka shite
bondi blonde
boags classic blonde
JW & cola
JB & cola
softdrink.

I stomached 2 beers before I moved onto softdrink.

Wow that selection is awesome(ly bad) :eek:

I was up till the wee hours of this morning pre-assembling the worlds most complex swing set for the kids...
Only to discover the Bastards left out 12 nuts so i spent another 4 hours scouring through the crap in the shed to try and find enough to finish it off..
I then got up at 5am after 3 and a half hours sleep to cart the pre-assembled bits down the back paddock to shove in the ground to suprise the youngin.. only to discover i built half of it back to front and the other bit upside down...
So i diss-assembled the pre-assembled and re-assembled it...

Shit...whats this bit?..... AAAHHhrrrggggg!!!!
So i re-diss-assembled the 2nd pre-assembled bit and re-re-assembled it..

why are the swing hooks on the top?? MUTHERFUGGRGRRRRRrrrrr!!!!!
So i diss-assembled the swing bit which means re-re-diss-assembling the 3rd pre-assembled bit and re-re-re-assembling it..

I F**King HATE Christmas...... :angry:

It was easier building the SHED...

Anyhoo Merry Xmas all..
Sqyre... ;)

I got it done in advance Sqyre, had the mother of all trampolines to assemble yesterday. Was mildly frustrating :angry: but I managed to get it done. The look on the young fella's face this morning was well worth it. The fact that he was completely knackered from bouncing 15 minutes later made it even better :D

Latest posts

Back