• We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.

well hello from sydney

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

adictv

Reaction score
Hi all,
Im a first time brewer but i have been distilling for 5 or so years and thought i would give beer ago. Just put down my first pale ale so will see how i go.
Great to be a part of the community with alot of good info on hand. Thanks guys

AJS2154

Reaction score
Hi adicttv,

Welcome, I am Anthony, located in Castle Hill. I hope you enjoy the site and the participants here. I am surprised with how freely information is shared, and I am yet to bump in to anybody who seems to want to be a dick. There are some funny buggers on here too.

All the best. Anthony

mattymcfatty

Reaction score
AJS2154 said:
I am surprised with how freely information is shared, and I am yet to bump in to anybody who seems to want to be a dick.
Couldn't agree more. A LOT of good info here and knowledgeable Brewers who are patient enough to help with the simplest of questions. The search function is a gold mine of info.

adictv

Reaction score
Thanks guys. i will most likely have a few simple (dumb) questions to ask soon enough haha

barls

causer of chaos and mayhem
Reaction score
welcome aboard. just be aware that we don't discuss distilling on here. other than that ask away