Warners At The Bay!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pistol

Reaction score
Well after spending a great weekend up at Port Stephens and Murrays I thought I'd push my luck and get the mrs to go home via Warners Bay to visit this bottle shop.

I have bought from Slowbeer and the International Beer store before, but I didn't think N.S.W. had anything that compared, boy was I wrong!

Warners at the bay bottle shop has over 1000 different beers and 6 different beers to fill growlers up with.

The beer selection was extensive to say the least and had some raritys from the U.K. U.S. and Europe.

The staff must've thought something of my wife as I'm blind, she spent over an hour reading out beers to me!

Anyway managed to drop another couple of hundred when we thought the holiday was already over. :)

Warners at the bay is a must visit if nearby or even as a drive from Sydney, there website is having a complete makeover and will be online in a couple of weeks with a live stock count.

Yep I cant go in there lol as usually can only afford to get a beer or 2 and after spending a hour in there with nothing in my hands yet its very hard lol Have only tried aussie brewed beers so far but have been meaning to get back there its been about 8+ months since I been there. only been to a bottle shop once since then as kegs ran dry and the local have coopers sparking cheap as so got a carton :p

It is indeed a wonderful place. I passed through on Tuesday and left with a healthy case of local and imported beers. They really should franchise!

cheers

grant

Terrible, evil place...house of the devil himself!
Everytime I walk in there I walk out at least $100 in pocket with only 6 bottles of beer...how dare they have such an amazing range of truely awesome beers 10min drive from my house...I have a good mind to go down there right now and give them a piece of my mind... ;)

Latest posts

Back