Wanting To Learn Abot Ag, Can Anyone Help?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all,

I was wondering if there is anyone on AHB that lives in the Albury/Wodonga or Wangaratta or surrounds areas doing all grain brewing? I am looking for an opportunity to sit in on a brewing day and watch what goes on and hopefully learn a thing or two!

If anyone can help me it would be much appreciated.

Hello all,

I was wondering if there is anyone on AHB that lives in the Albury/Wodonga or Wangaratta or surrounds areas doing all grain brewing? I am looking for an opportunity to sit in on a brewing day and watch what goes on and hopefully learn a thing or two!

If anyone can help me it would be much appreciated.

Hey Rambler,
Last visit to Rutherglen I remember a micro on the corner, we had a few tasting plates which from memory when in the area I would revisit. FFS, i cant recall the name. Perhaps you can help me out?

Hey Rambler,
Last visit to Rutherglen I remember a micro on the corner, we had a few tasting plates which from memory when in the area I would revisit. FFS, i cant recall the name. Perhaps you can help me out?

G,day Haysie,
The brewery you visited is called Bintara. They have since moved about 20km out of town towards Albury, which sucks heaps, because i live 200m from the corner they were on!

Thx Rambler, Bintara it was. They were good beers, I never followed up re. retail etc. Your O/P i would of thought these guys were the first port of call.
I do know a couple of brewers in Wangaratta, they mainly brew partials, lack of a HBS.
Check out "smudge"AHB participant, he`s up your way and a wealth of knowledge.
Cheers

Latest posts

Back