• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanted - Urn With Element

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

domonsura

Beer stuff maker
Reaction score
Hi all,
Looking for a 25-30 litre urn with lid for a mate, s/hand or brand new, so if anyone knows of one, or a retail outlet that sells them preferably in Adelaide, please let me know, it would be much appreciated.
cheers
Wayne

May be an idea to try Globe Imports if you haven't already; they've got lots of large items like big stockpots, burners, etc. On Magill road if I'm not wrong.

Ouch.....really good equipment but retail prices a bit painful.....

20L = $380
30L = $480

Trade prices are a bit better, but still too much to be worth considering...

Back to Ebay I reckon....

ouch indeed! I got mine (it's 25L) for $20 second hand... but it was a rare opportunity

Cheers Linz, I'll give them a ring in the morning.

I remember trying Woodroffes (straight out of the yellow pages) and their prices seemed fair.

Also Gaganis Bros had lots of s/s wine making gear in stock when I was there a couple of weeks ago.

Cheers,

Stout.

You could also try these guys. I bought my 40ltr Crown Urn for $280 from a chef/kitchen place. Someone else around here looked into one from them directly and I think they were around $260.

You could also try these guys. I bought my 40ltr Crown Urn for $280 from a chef/kitchen place. Someone else around here looked into one from them directly and I think they were around $260.

Hey nOOch,

what chef/kitchen place? newcastle/sydney?

goto www.graysonline.com.au

Check out the hospitality auction - they have a brand new 40ltr Urn for 150.00 at the moment.

I got mine from Newcastle Kitchen and Cutlery at Adamstown. You could probably try B & B Supplies up the road from you in Cardfiff they would probably sell them to. There is also a place in East Maitland that sells birko urns but i'm not sure on the price.

Or this option

Linky

Batz

Back