• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanted: Pin Lock Disconnects

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clessock

Reaction score
Am after some Aussie spec second hand or new pinlock disconnects. up to 3 of each (gas and liquid)

or ball lock male tank plugs/posts. up to 3 of each (gas and liquid)

Anyone got some spares lying around to get rid of?

Am after some Aussie spec second hand or new pinlock disconnects. up to 3 of each (gas and liquid)

or ball lock male tank plugs/posts. up to 3 of each (gas and liquid)

Anyone got some spares lying around to get rid of?

I can help there. I'll get back you in 5 mins

EDIT:

Ok considering they are the ones for postmix kegs I can help you out.

As the ones I have are the heavy duty version I would like to sell them for $20/ea + Postage, I think they sell for around $50-60 ea new so I think $20 is reasonable.

I have 2 x 3 pin and 5 x 2 pin.....can't remember which one is which.

Anyway let me know.

Cheers, Pok

do you mean the disconnects or the posts? I'm pretty sure the pinlock QDs are supplied by a few of the sponsers at least, dunno about the posts themselves.

do you mean the disconnects or the posts? I'm pretty sure the pinlock QDs are supplied by a few of the sponsers at least, dunno about the posts themselves.

i mean the disconnects. i have kegs with pin lock posts. i'm after some disconnects for them. if i cant get any i will look at swapping the posts out for ball lock ones

have you looked through the sponsors stores above? There's four links at the top of the page. I know at least one of them carries pinlock QDs.

have you looked through the sponsors stores above? There's four links at the top of the page. I know at least one of them carries pinlock QDs.

They may be a different size how ever.

yes i have checked them. only craftbrewer sell pin lock disconnects - the red ones- which i believe dont fit aussie kegs.

yes i have checked them. only craftbrewer sell pin lock disconnects - the red ones- which i believe dont fit aussie kegs.

I think you may be correct. Last time sold some of these the person I sold them to had the same problem from memory.

Anyway Clessock let me know if your interested.

Cheers, Pok

sorry, my bad. Didnt realise there were different size pinlocks.

sorry, my bad. Didnt realise there were different size pinlocks.

Either did I until the last time someone grabbed some bits 'n 'pieces off me. Lucky for me I always had the right size.

I think you may be correct. Last time sold some of these the person I sold them to had the same problem from memory.

Anyway Clessock let me know if your interested.

Cheers, Pok

yep, i'm interested, lets say 2 of each. i assume they are in good working condition? is it possible to get a picture of them?

yep, i'm interested, lets say 2 of each. i assume they are in good working condition? is it possible to get a picture of them?

Yep they are basically like new...made by Turret (I think thats what it says on the side) in Australia. Will take a photo for you now

EDIT: Sorry about the poor photos. I took it on my phone as my Dig camera takes longer, if you want better photos let me know.

These disconnects are built to last, no plastic in them at all, all metal. They weight 135g each. (so 4 x 135 = 540g). How do you want me to post? Express? Unfortunatly it just goes over the 500g limit for the small express bag which is $7.70 but will obviously fit in a 3kg back @ $10.90. However I can post them in a normal post bag (carboardy type) and post normal post if you want.

23042009292.jpg 23042009293.jpg

Clessock,

I have sent you a PM with details regarding posting, payment etc etc...any questions just ask.

Cheers, Pok

Back