• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanted - Fridge

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim

Retro Ghetto Meister
Reaction score
Ok, my life over the past 5 years has now come full circle. After leaving the Shire 5 years ago for the Ale rich pubs of London, I have returned to Australia living in Kirribilli for a while before finally buying a house back in the Shire.

I am now faced with the challenge of getting my AG rig sorted and my keg system flowing on a tight budget.

I am looking for a cheap (preferably free) fridge to get my keg system up and running again.

Does anyone have one, or know of one it would be greatly appreciated.

Tim

Check out Gumtree (http://www.gumtree.com.au) - quite often you can see them on there going cheap / free as long as you have the transport to pick them up. In fact I just had a look here. The first page is all fridges under $10 (at least half of those for free). Good-luck!

Go to garage sales late in the day, some people just want the shit off their lawn.

You should be able to find one no worries with all the uni students moving back home for the summer. SOme of them have already been broekn in with all the stuff that has fermented' inside. :)

When i was 18 me and my flatmates got a fridge from the tip. It was massive (500L), worked and cost $5. Was filthy inside though, not that we cleaned it or anything. It had a little cosmetic rust on theoutside, we spray painted it with silver paint and instantly converted it into one of those fancy stainless fridges.

And finally tender centres. Just put $2 on every fridge there, at least one of them won't have a reserve, or anyone else bidding on it.

Back