• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanted Couple Of Tap Handles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batz

Batz Brewery...Hand crafted beers from the 'Batcav
Reaction score
Anyone who's poured a beer would know these handles

tap_handle.jpg

I am after two of the red ones

Batz

Ive got 2 red ones you can have but I want to knock up a couple of wooden handles before I get rid of them... and Ive got no idea when Ill get around to that :(

Ive got 2 red ones you can have but I want to knock up a couple of wooden handles before I get rid of them... and Ive got no idea when Ill get around to that :(

Cheers for that...I'll just sit here and wait

d.jpg

Batz :lol: :lol:

That's right you're workin for the man now :icon_vomit:

By the look of them you could probably get some in an adult shop :ph34r: :lol:

I am still after these guys

Batz

I know I have some somewhere, not sure of colours, send me a PM AFTER 6 AM on Tuesday morning and I will have a look and let you know.

I know I have some somewhere, not sure of colours, send me a PM AFTER 6 AM on Tuesday morning and I will have a look and let you know.

Oh will do

Cheers
Batz

im sure i've got one red one you can have batz. yep just checked i do. looks a tiny bit darker than the top pic tho, still i reckon its the same. PM me your address.

A bit off topic to Batz's question, but does anyone know where to get the ferrules you can use if your turn your own handles?
Doc had a nice pic in a previous thread

Cheers
Pedro

Batz, I'll have a look around Brizzy and let you know what I find. How much do you want to spend, and don't say nothing!

Jay

Little as possible? :unsure:

Batz

A bit off topic to Batz's question, but does anyone know where to get the ferrules you can use if your turn your own handles?
Doc had a nice pic in a previous thread

Cheers
Pedro
Hey Pedro... I have found a decent supplier for the threaded inserts from the U.S. here: http://www.woodworkingparts.com/parts/brass_inserts.html
ez_wood_insertwtmk.jpg

I am planning on ordering a 25 pack soon, which will work out roughly $1.60 per insert (depending on exchange rate) landed in Aus.

I have been carving a tap handle (and growing a Movember mo :p ):
tiki_tap_progress1.jpg

I varnished a file handle when I couldn't find a handle to fit a perlick tap I was using came up a treat
some liquid nails just like a bought one

Back