• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanted: Coopers Brasserie Style Glass

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barfridge

Small fridge, powerful thirst
Reaction score
Allo,
I've got a collector friend over here, who is chasing a glass - brasserie style, any size (285, 425 or 570ml), with a red coopers logo. He can find black, gold and green logols, but not red.

this glass looks like so:
brasserie-beer-glass1.jpg

I'm more than happy to cover postage, and throw a few bucks your way for your time.

Allo,
I've got a collector friend over here, who is chasing a glass - brasserie style, any size (285, 425 or 570ml), with a red coopers logo. He can find black, gold and green logols, but not red.

this glass looks like so:
brasserie-beer-glass1.jpg

I'm more than happy to cover postage, and throw a few bucks your way for your time.

Mate i have a few of these at home but im using them (red coopers logo) :(

HOWEVER, i work at Adelaide Airport, we have a Coopers general store here..... i could sus that out for you if you like? I believe they sell them in packs of 2....... Let me know via PM

Ben

Edit: Im referring to the 285ml versions btw, like batz said, if he's only after one, i may be able to help also......

Edit 2: Goddammit, i think i have 2 of the green ones and one red one.... Ill double check this arvo after work and check

I'm sure I have one, I'll check today and if I do he's welcome to it.

Batz

Thank you gents, looks like ben_sa is able to come through with the goods

Ba-bum :( no go on the red ones mate :'(

Spewing cos i would have got a couple for myself too....

I know they exist, im just struggling to remember where. Il sus my brother joint out, h has a sh1tload of glasses 'acquired' from work ;)

I'm sure I have one, I'll check today and if I do he's welcome to it.

Batz

Ok I did check and yes I have a couple.

coopers_001.jpg

Batz

Barfridge

How did you go chasing these glasses for your mate?

I was wandering through a secondhand shop trying to source a bottle holder for tallies and found 5 of the 285ml glasses with RED logo on the shelf for 69c ea. I took 2, but there were/are still 3 left. I would have grabbed all 5 but at the moment I'm trying to remove unused clutter from the shed.

Let me know if you want them.

Planner

I have one too.. willing to swap for beer...

A glass arrived today from Batz.

You truly are a generous gent, thank you so much

Back