• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanted: Bottles In Melbourne

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neill

Reaction score
As above, I moved down here from QLD and couldn't bring my brewing gear, so need to stock back up on bottles. Crown seal stuff needed, either longnecks or stubbies are fine. Hoping somebody is throwing them out, but happy to pay a nominal fee :)

Located inner city Melbourne, happy to go for a drive though.

Cheers,

Neill

Hi Neill,

I've moved to kegging so i don't really use my bottles anymore. I did clean out a bunch a little while ago, but i'll double check what i have left and let you know. Some might gbe a bit dusty and dirty as they've been sitting for approx 6 months.

:icon_cheers: SJ

I have crap-loads of bottles at the moment... probably more than I'll ever use. I'll check out my stocks tonight and let you know.

I so should have posted that i had some bottles to give away. Had 5 slabs of crown seal 330ml stubbies when i moved house in september. Too bad they immediately ended up in the recycling due to an over zealous housemate thinking they where extras i forgot to throw out from a party or something.... If he see's a longneck in the DMZ.. he now knows not to touch it. :D

I've got about 3-4 dozen that I'm no longer using.

Actually I'm just starting out and need some bottles as well B) , rather than a seperate post also asking I figure I might as well jump on this thread if I can :unsure:

Since Neill is the OP he should get first cack of course but if there's more available than Neill needs I can drive around to pick some up - I'm in SE suburbs

Thanks

Edit - I'm happy to take some PET bottles as well, great for small batches to try ;)

thanks guys and girls, let me know what you have going, i'm happy to come pick some up!

wonderwoman and jeff: i'll shoot you a message and see if i can come and steal.............. i mean borrow....... some bottles from you.

cheers!

Latest posts

Back