• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanted: 30 King Browns. Brisbane.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frogman

Reaction score
Hoping someone out there might be willing to part with 30 tallies for me to use on the cider I have brewing for X-MAS. Father in law is not a beer drinker. Not too sure how well it will survive in pet bottles till then. Anyone new to kegging wanting to unload some now unused bottles? Brisbane/ Gold Coast fine.

Cheers FROGMAN.

Hoping someone out there might be willing to part with 30 tallies for me to use on the cider I have brewing for X-MAS. Father in law is not a beer drinker. Not too sure how well it will survive in pet bottles till then. Anyone new to kegging wanting to unload some now unused bottles? Brisbane/ Gold Coast fine.

Cheers FROGMAN.

Mate, I've got a heap here you can have - some need emptying of beer, not sure how drinkable they are...
They are all the old pickaxe type as well.

cheers Ross

geeze, your a nice bloke ross!

You queenslanders dont have recycling depots do you?
Brew shops charge $16 a dozen, you can get them from depots here for $1.20 a dozen!

geeze, your a nice bloke ross!

You queenslanders dont have recycling depots do you?
Brew shops charge $16 a dozen, you can get them from depots here for $1.20 a dozen!

We have a bottle exchange up here on the north side but I think it about $7 per dozen, and they are all pickaxe.

I'd still pay $7 if asked. Are 'pick axe' the same as crown seals?

We have a bottle exchange up here on the north side but I think it about $7 per dozen, and they are all pickaxe.
For others in Brisbane looking for crown seals, the bottle exchange is;

Brisbane Bottle Exchange
97 Legeyt St Windsor QLD 4030

p: (07) 33571402

This is where I got most of mine from many a year ago.

Latest posts

Back