Wagga Craft Brewers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chippy, Whats the plan for Beechworth?
Hanno

Might even drive up from Castlemaine, to meet you guys & have a couple

Normell

Well done Chippy. I'm pretty sure I can get to Beechworth but will get there
under my own steam. I'll PM or call you about meet times.

I called into the Uni brewery a few weeks ago only to be told it had closed about
three months before. Apparently not to reopen?

G'day bighanno. If you're in Albury, call into Online Motorcycles and say hello.

Cheers,
Phil

Well, it appears I am to be sent packing to Wagga for the next two years come Christmas.

How is the homebrew scene there? Supplies easy to come by? I am only fairly new so am only doing kits and partials...

Cheers! :unsure:
Mullet

Mullet

I believe there is still a homebrew shop but it's of no use to me as I'm an all grain brewer and the owner is hardly a source of quality information. It did/does stock stuff for kit brewers and probably more stuff for those that make liqueurs etc.

Several of us tend to buy in bulk and get it freighted. There are many places online where you can buy ingredients if you can't source them locally.

There is kind of a club still too i think involving a few of us who are all grain and some who make kits, partials and extracts. It hasn't met in a while, and i missed the last couple of meetings because I moved house. Maybe once it warms up a bit things will get moving again.

lochy

Mullet

I believe there is still a homebrew shop but it's of no use to me as I'm an all grain brewer and the owner is hardly a source of quality information. It did/does stock stuff for kit brewers and probably more stuff for those that make liqueurs etc.

Several of us tend to buy in bulk and get it freighted. There are many places online where you can buy ingredients if you can't source them locally.

There is kind of a club still too i think involving a few of us who are all grain and some who make kits, partials and extracts. It hasn't met in a while, and i missed the last couple of meetings because I moved house. Maybe once it warms up a bit things will get moving again.

lochy

Thanks Lochy, I reckon I'll be making a few trips back to Canberra every so often so I can always stock up at BYOAH (assuming it survives).

Cheers!

Gday,

Just wanted to ask the question: When is the next meeting? : )

just that I reckon things are warming up weather-wise and I haven't really met the whole crew yet as there was only 3 of us at the last meeting.

I am looking fwd to meeting the rest of you!

Well, it appears I am to be sent packing to Wagga for the next two years come Christmas.

How is the homebrew scene there? Supplies easy to come by? I am only fairly new so am only doing kits and partials...

Cheers! :unsure:
Mullet
Keep an eye on Craft Brewer over the next few weeks as I have heard he is about to start online grain sales.

Back