views about the syria situation>?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yum beer said:
I didn't mention the UN....for a reason.
Oops. Fair point. I retract my question. :unsure:

Surely the yanks gassed all those poor people to create a new war front for their biggest industrie ? Even a combined effort between both power sides seems efficient to create a fresh , new cost / spending / profit arena for all , just business unfortunately for the dead and injured .

One of Assad 's big dudes was quoted saying USA will fail again with their war, like every war since Vietnam , fuk , that's just when they got the taste of real money making potential . It's pretty fukt up , reminds me of an ol high school fight stich up were everyone knows except the bullied guy about to get his innocent but kicked .

I cant see the USA .......well.....nah....there is nothing for them to gain by going into Syria.

Is there any beer over there that needs saving? Yes? Send in the troops. No? **** em. Just going to dethrone on prick for another who wants to kill westerners just as much as the first Prick. Let them sort their own shit out! The middle east, North Africa ect.... are where civilization began and they still can't work it all out. And some people think that the U N or the yanks can sort it." You wipe your arse with the wrong hand. You must Die." "You pretend to eat the flesh and drink blood of a dead man .You must Die". "You claim ownership of a scrap of land that's worth less than a turd. It's mine. You must die."" Your book of crazy fairy tails is ridiculous. My crazy fairy tail book is correct.You must die".Save a few now so they can grow up to try and kill you. Great idea. Nah...**** em. Lets keep our noses out of it.
'
'

Cept the instant productivity of their largest industry which is stagnant unless there is an undeniable reason for productivity .
Fuks me but it does make sense in a very evil way .

Up to the United Nations man . Pretty sure if chemical weapons have been used then its instant engagement .

I think it would make more sense and be cheaper if the UN went into all the war torn countries with developers ! A KFC here , a 7-11 there , free plasma tv for every family including foxtel , then work on the bigger shit , like health care , super , and public holidays ! It's pretty simple I think x but when your whole Economy is so fukt and completely behind itself , the only way or option seems to be the shit we see and read on a daily basis which is war :(

Who ever the UN directs . Which is usually who ever is in the best frame to respond , ie quickest .
The yanks have 4 destroyers ( big boats ) just off the the ***** coast at the moment .

northside novice said:
free plasma tv for every family including foxtel
haha yep, what the world needs is for everyone to see Maeve O'meara sampling their national dishes cooked by expats who have emigrated to Australia for a better life.

Dave70 said:
You're wasting your time playing the 'tick the boxes for declaring war' game. Nobody gives a shit.
Iraq basically violated every international law repeatedly and sacrificed its sovereignty in the process. By that measure alone the coalition forces had every right under international law to step in and take charge.

It was a just action, not an unlawful invasion, yet the US became international pariahs for it.
And we can't forget that the UN is actually a group of countries (nations) who have united to form a place to encourage talks between conflicting nations and encourage less war. The UN has the authority (not power to enforce) to state rules and resolutions etc, but at the end of the day, the countries in favor go to war, the ones against, don't. If the UN disagreed with Iraq, then they should have authorised the invasion of Western controller Iraq, and stood in place with the Iraqi military.

Instead, the UN council Is a group of paper pushing spineless paedophiles who are just in it for money and "power".

The world doesn't need the UN. World peace is not achievable with the human race fighting to be united under different flags of unity.

northside novice said:
I think it would make more sense and be cheaper if the UN went into all the war torn countries with developers ! A KFC here , a 7-11 there , free plasma tv for every family including foxtel , then work on the bigger shit , like health care , super , and public holidays ! It's pretty simple I think x but when your whole Economy is so fukt and completely behind itself , the only way or option seems to be the shit we see and read on a daily basis which is war :(
This country sounds awfully familiar ...sounds like it could be a very large island in the southern hemisphere....

maxim0200 said:
It sounds like iraq v2.0
Notice how they havent mentioned 'weapons of mass distruction'....
Notice how they have.
Chemical weapons = WMD.

Jurt said:
I'm sure there are plenty of countries with WMD that don't get invaded. Hell.. Israel is an ally of the USA and hasn't signed the NPT.. Why haven't they been invaded? They state (like Iraq did) they don't have them.
I'm sure there are plenty of countries with WMD that don't get invaded. Hell.. Israel is an ally of the USA and hasn't signed the NPT.. Why haven't they been invaded? They state (like Iraq did) they don't have them.

Edit: not that they don't have them, they just avoid answering..

They need them for "protection" from when they upset their neaghbours....

But then again they allways plead the "no its not us" stance.

Who's bright idea was it to place a Jewish nation amongst the muslims.......

Latest posts

Back