• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

[vicsplit Same Us Imported Hops

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mxd

Reaction score
Hi All,

I need same more Hops

I plan on buying from
http://www.hopsdirect.com/hops/pellethops.html

A cheap shipping way is a 6lb box, I plan on 3lb, so if any one wants the additional 3lb and split the shipping (around US$52), let me know. Pickup from my place or work S/E Melbourne (3149 or 3170)

cheers
Matt

done, cheers
Matt

all full, there have been a couple of requests so I dare say you'ld get another buy happening.

here's the price/shipping options that I got yesterday.

International Medium flat rate box $43.45 can fit up to 5# of pellet

Large flat rate box $ 55.95 can fit

1 11# package of pellet

Or

7 1# packages of pellet

Or

1# of Leaf and 4 1# packages pellet

Careful ordering flowers as you may not get em through customs!! I know in NZ we arent allowed to import flowers only pellets...

Careful ordering flowers as you may not get em through customs!! I know in NZ we arent allowed to import flowers only pellets...

yep same thing goes here unless you have special quarrantine licence etc.

good to know the figures MXD.... springs ideas for myself wanting to get a little hop "gift pack"

Im reading 8.75 per lb.
That can't be right, $8.75 for 453gm hops?
I guess the postage is what kills it haha.
Doing some quick numbering, with Large box and 11lb of Cascade, thats still only $0.305 per 10g. Wow.

Im reading 8.75 per lb.
Doing some quick numbering, with Large box and 11lb of Cascade, thats still only $0.305 per 10g. Wow.

Us$. I'm not sure what the current rate is but it's more once you convert to Aussie dollars.

Definitely can't import flowers.
Most packages will be inspected by AQIS so don't risk it.

Most of the packages were actually more than a pound too... one Amarillo pack was over 500g.

Im reading 8.75 per lb.

if you compare it to getting it from a retailer and delivered, its around 1/2 the price from the US to your doorstep if you go the 7 lb option.

Back