Vic - Mrs Parmas B'day All Day Happy Hour

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brettprevans

HB so good, it will raise the dead
Reaction score
Received an email the other day from Mrs Parmas in Melbourne, they are having a birthday all day happy hour today (20/11/08). And they have finally updated their website!

Anyways im heading down there about 12pm if anyone is interested in meeting up for a beer (happy to make it a differant time to suit others)

EDIT: heres the info from the email

!! Mrs.Parma's Birthday Party !!

Help celebtrate our 2nd Birthday on Thursday 20th November & enjoy

"Happy Hour" prices all day*

Plus you could win these amazing prizes*

A mid week getaway with breakfast included at Grand Ridge Brewery
A Mountain Goat Brewery Gift Pack
A wine & brewery tour followed by lunch for two at Otway Estate
2x2 Litre Mega beer jugs with a free fill up of beer at 2Brothers Brewery
Dinner for two at the beautiful Hargreaves Hill Restuarant
A night for 2 at Holgate Brewhouse in the "Mountain View" room with 2 complimntary beer tasting paddles

! Got To Love That !

Mrs.P's Fraternity Members Special for December
A Pint of Coldstream cider "Summer Smasher"with blackcurrant only $9.50
X-mas Turkey Parma members price $19

Join now on www.mrsparmas.com.au

*Happy Hour prices till 9pm

Cool. On the lookout for somewhere to go for lunch.

I'll probably see you there.

I'll be the bloke looking round for someone he knows! wearing plain grey tie and stripy shirt.

It was a good afternoon. I recon more people should have been there. Mrs Parma's has a good selection of beers and food

JustinT and I sank a few (or more) and talked brewing all afternoon.

OT - some old guy was sitting at the bar drinking cascade light complaining about the music and anything else. wtf do you go into a place like that to drink cascade light out of a stubbie and bitchy. his local pub must have kicked him out. it was funny to see all these people drikning good beer and then this poor old bugger of a barfly sipping on his cascade light. Mrs Parmas d have a decent light beer on tap he could have had too which makes it all the more shame.

DIT: im in the running for 5 or the 6 prizes, which means i must have had at least 5 differant beers, which isnt a bad effort. actually I must have had 6 as I tried the coldstream cider also (I wish I hadnt though - not to my tastes)

If the old guy was wearing shorts thats the cleaner from my building (I work on Collins st) Renea, I dont think he's quite all there. nice old bloke though

Back