• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

[VIC] FS : 4x 19L Kegs, gas manifold and bits

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andytork

Reaction score
Lot #1

4 x 19 Litre Ball lock kegs, all hold pressure (just tipped beer out that has been in 12 months and were still holding pressure). Have had a quick dip in perc/met and a quick external scrub today.

The worst one is pictured on the right, has a ding at the top. The other 3 are as good as they get

All have ring pull type relief valves
IMAG1160.jpg
$240 for the lot SOLD PENDING PICKUP AND PAYMENT

Lot #2

Keg King Refractometer, never been out of bag.
IMAG1155.jpg
$25

Lot #3

Two identical 2 way flooded fonts, no snaploks. They are well used have a few scratches etc. Nothing too nasty would suit outdoor bar etc

IMAG1158.jpg
$50 for the pair

Lot #4

4 way gas manifold
IMAG1153.jpg
$50

Lot #5

Two stainless coils as from an ice bank chiller.
one is is 16cmx16cm with 20 coils
the other 20cm x20cm with 10 coils

Normal diameter 8mm (?) can attach JG fitting to them

IMAG1156.jpg
IMAG1157.jpg
$50 for the pair SOLD PENDING PICKUP AND PAYMENT

Lot #6 - Yeast cultivation kit

1 x Digital stirplate with powers supply (used about twice)
1 x 1 litre flask
1 x Magnetic stir bar
100 x flat bottom plastic sample vials, never opened / used - 50 per bag pictured
2 x packs of inoculation loops (one open, few used, one sealed)
IMAG1162.jpg
$80 for the lot

Also have some 50 litre kegs some of which need returning to their rightful owners (as they never collected them when they replaced them with full ones), some of which are not marked by any owners.

All Items pickup Boronia, Please PM with any details as I will be added more to the thread shortly. Lots more stuff coming, not listing yet as it gets too confusing!

Lot #7

4 x 19 Litre Ball lock kegs, all hold pressure (just tipped beer out that has been in 12 months and were still holding pressure). Have had a quick dip in perc/met and a quick external scrub today.

The worst one is pictured on the right, has some visible adhesive for the rubber and a bit missing from it, isn't loose, doesn't affect operation of keg The other 3 are as good as they get with a couple of minor dings

There is a mix of ring-pull and lever type relief valves in these four.
IMAG1163.jpg

$240 for the lot

Crusty said:
I'll take the Refractometer if it's the ATC model.
Can pay via PayPal.
Cheers
Sorry you were beaten by a private message for the PM, if it doesn't go will let you know and yes, its an ATC

This is whats left at the moment

Lot #3

Two identical 2 way flooded fonts, no snaploks. They are well used have a few scratches etc. Nothing too nasty would suit outdoor bar etc

IMAG1158.jpg
$50 for the pair

Lot #4

4 way gas manifold (was overpriced , reduced to $30)
IMAG1153.jpg
$30

All Items pickup Boronia, Please PM with any details as I will be added more to the thread shortly. Lots more stuff coming, not listing yet as it gets too confusing!

Please someone take Lot #6 - Yeast cultivation kit before it tempts me any further. I dont need another stir plate but its a great deal!!

EDIT: Looks to be gone

Midnight Brew said:
Please someone take Lot #6 - Yeast cultivation kit before it tempts me any further. I dont need another stir plate but its a great deal!!
From his last post it sounds like it is gone already.

Latest posts

Back