• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

[VIC] Free - 2 x single leather arm chairs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brettprevans

HB so good, it will raise the dead
Reaction score
Free - 2 x single leather reclining arm chairs

My parents downsized their house and I got given their leather lounge suite to put in my brew room. wohoo! until.... my missus took over half the brew room as an office :( So I can only sit the 3 seater couch and not the other 2 reclining arm chairs.

So im offering up to the brewing brethren. They are a good brand but i cant remember which one. They have cosmetic wear and scratching of the leather. They are a mustard tan leather colour. I dont have pics but if you really want them let me know and I can take some pics.

They are free to a good home (although a few bottles of your finest wouldn't go astray ;))

They might fit into a 4x4 with seats down but I'm not sure. You'll probably want to bring a trailer.

First in best dressed.

Pick up from Ringwood.

Brett

swmbo has been looking for a couple fo recliners coz she's pregnant & suddenly finds our couch really uncomfortable

I'll take 'em off ya hands, just have to work out how I'll pick 'em up

ah pregnancy. its a joy isnt it!

well breakbeer has dibs unless he cant work out logistics.

if your interested still post up your interest in case it falls through.

I'll go backup if breakbeer cannot get them.

I'd have to organise to borrow my old mans ute.

Are you in a rush to get rid of them?

brad81 said:
I'll go backup if breakbeer cannot get them.

I'd have to organise to borrow my old mans ute.

Are you in a rush to get rid of them?
not in a rush per say. i cant use them and they are taking up space but other than I can wait a couple of weeks if need be.

Hell ive got a couple of solid woodern wardrobes/cupboards that ive been meaning put up on evilbay for a bout a month and havent done it yet, got to get rid of those also.

Cool.

PS: thanks to your guide, I built this :)

keezer.jpg

brad81 said:
Cool.

PS: thanks to your guide, I built this :)

attachicon.gif
keezer.jpg
good shit. although id paint/seal the inside of that wood just to keep any moisture out. better safe than sorry

I was thinking that moisture absorbing cat litter would do the trick. I'll see how much spray paint I have left over when I paint the outside.

Baking soda might be a more friendly household moisture absorber.

Actually sealing the wood might be a better idea though. Surely you'd hate to have to redo it.

Looks like I've sorted out a trailer I can borrow, so I'll definitely take them

I'll PM you & get your phone number & work out a suitable time (she's keen as & wants to pick them up this weekend)

Lol. I told my missus amd she was 'can they pick them up this weekend'. So much for me thinking I was in no rush to get rid of them.

Ive pm you the details.

Thanks all.

Latest posts

Back