• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

[VIC] Andale taps etc.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yob

Hop to it
Reaction score
For sale, some taps Ive had sitting about for a while and a few Ive no need for.

Group 1 - Will sell altogether or separately

4 Taps

2 x Ceramic Stella handle Flowrite with steel spouts (with 1 x spare ceramic handle each) $50 each + Postage

1 x Black handled Flowrite with black plastic spout $40 + postage

1 forward sealing tap with snaplock - Dunno where I got this, had it forever and would be better served being used, I think I got it for a party setup but I have other taps for that, comes in 'as is' condition, Ive never put a beer through it. *$20 + Posatage

*ed: reduced price on fwd sealing tap due to 'as is status'

Can I buy the rights to know whAt the subsequent stuff is, because I was fastist?

Hehe

1.JPG

Piccies

It really has been a case of "the quick and the dead" with snapping up equipment today...

Tap above sold

Group 2 - Andale Handles n stuff

Part 1: Various Badges with metal stands, I feel bad even offering these up here, I'll probably list on ebay.... There is old Fosters, VB, Carlton Draught and 1 Crown Lager badge, cant remember exact numbers but mostly there is multiples of each. (All items in Mint Cond.)

The Ones with handles already packaged (as pictured) $10 + Postage, they come with 2 badges and the metal stand thingy, ask me for further details or piccies

Badges.jpg

Assorted Tap handles (Mint Cond.) 3 for $20 1 for $10 + Postage

Handles and Badges.jpg

There is probably more when I get time to take a piccie and list.

bump

ps
Ive transferred the $ Jesse N081754985689

but the PM keeps telling me there are no characters, is your PM box full? any way either way no rush - hang on till you see the spondoola

Yob said:
For sale, some taps Ive had sitting about for a while and a few Ive no need for.

Group 1 - Will sell altogether or separately

4 Taps

2 x Ceramic Stella handle Flowrite with steel spouts (with 1 x spare ceramic handle each) $50 each + Postage

1 x Black handled Flowrite with black plastic spout $40 + postage

1 forward sealing tap with snaplock - Dunno where I got this, had it forever and would be better served being used, I think I got it for a party setup but I have other taps for that, comes in 'as is' condition, Ive never put a beer through it. *$20 + Posatage

*ed: reduced price on fwd sealing tap due to 'as is status'
Don't make me drive up / down there. I have the uppercut ready to go.
What's doin buddy?

Yeah mate, purchased Florytes again.
Got two already & ordered another two today.
Ordering two more in a couple of weeks. The keezer holds 6 kegs on the floor & 2 on the hump but I'm just running with 6.
Are these excess or are you bailing to another camp?

shit no mate, Andale for life!!

just excess to my current and probable future needs.. IF I do have more needs in the future I know all I have to do is wait and they'll drop into my lap for a reasonable price.. or I'll just wait till you sell yours at a bargain again :lol: B) ;)

Back