• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Andale Floryte taps

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yob

Hop to it
Reaction score
Ive got about.. 6 Im willing to part with

Bulk lot of some 'gold' ones, spouts are different types but plated ones, not plastic. 3 of x $50 each with seal kits and matching blue handles.

Bulk lot of chrome plated, same spouts, plated ones, not plastic. 3 of x $50 each, matching blue handles. (May be able to find seal kits bot not making a promise)

Prefer local buyers to collect but may find the time to post if it comes to it, I hope this does not happen as its likely i'll get distracted by other concerns.. Ive seriously limited time.

same goes for photo's, you all know what they are, these are all in great nik and I'd happily put them on at home.

Reason for sale is that the pressures we serve at makes them tricky for other to use (I seem to do OK with them) so I've had to make the call to have other taps that can handle that type of set up. Im keeping 4 for myself at home and absolutely love them.

some of these have not even been used, the ones that have, have been used for less than 3 days and are in perfect condition.

Seriously miss time here talking shit about beer...

Hi Yob,

Keen to grab the set of chrome plated ones, I'm in Sydney though so understand if you aren't keen. Assume this is for the taps only?

Ta,

Christopher

The reason your staff were having issues, was probably because they were pushing the taps closed, this creates squirting, and also means taps need kiting more often. Our old cellarman used to do his nut at some of the girls for this. Flick to close and your all good.
Resisting the urge to grab the gold ones!

Hi Yob,

I can grab the chrome ones - local pick up. let me know when suits. can do this week. Thanks Chris.

The reason your staff were having issues, was probably because they were pushing the taps closed, this creates squirting, and also means taps need kiting more often. Our old cellarman used to do his nut at some of the girls for this. Flick to close and your all good.
Resisting the urge to grab the gold ones!

I don't have the issues the staff do, I can get them perfect every time.. The paddle glasses are tricky though so the perlicks are a better fit for everyone and I don't get half as grumpy ;)

Hi Yob

From your posts I knew you were opening something but missed where. This Friday or Sat is good. Look forward to checking it out. Thanks chris

Hi Yob

From your posts I knew you were opening something but missed where. This Friday or Sat is good. Look forward to checking it out. Thanks chris

saturday before 6? or friday anytime mate

499a Whitehorse Road, The Foragers Drop, its above a point of difference, I'll assume if you are semi local you will know Roger :drinkingbeer:

All gone I take it? Andale won't sell me Florytes, told me they don't stock them anymore. Need 2 to match the one I have.

Latest posts

Back