Vale Brew Bag

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobtheBrewer

Reaction score
After 183 brews I have to consign my brew bag to the bin. It has served me well, has had a hole patched (undissolved napisan or PBW), the seam has split near the top, I have discovered that is not a good idea to tap the paint stirrer on the edge of the urn to dislodge grain as it eventually wears a hole in the material, and finally the side seam has come undone halfway down the bag. Unfortunately Swiss Voile is hard to come by at Spotlite, the wife is off to one of their larger stores tomorrow in a desperate attempt to find some. A sad day.

:(

Don't hang on, nothing lasts forever but the earth and sky...

Pm me and I'll send you some Voile from the local Spotty for the cost plus an envelope, have heaps here.

Second thread I've posted in tonight on this exact subject, but bags are soooo 2000s, you need a big circle of voile and a hangmans noose, will last you forever.

Have home grown kasuri methi as well. :)

Bribie G said:
Pm me and I'll send you some Voile from the local Spotty for the cost plus an envelope, have heaps here.

Second thread I've posted in tonight on this exact subject, but bags are soooo 2000s, you need a big circle of voile and a hangmans noose, will last you forever.

Have home grown kasuri methi as well. :)
Thanks Michael, the wife found some today at Mt Gravatt,

Bob

Latest posts

Back