• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Two tap font for sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think there will be much discushion on the Celli / shirron @ the swap this week end. I hope Ross can bring along both to settle my mind once and for all. I have had my craftbrewer shopping cart full about 5 times but just keep cannceling it because I cant decide... lol

Glad I'm not the only one..

:beer:

I think there will be much discushion on the Celli / shirron @ the swap this week end. I hope Ross can bring along both to settle my mind once and for all. I have had my craftbrewer shopping cart full about 5 times but just keep cannceling it because I cant decide... lol

Glad I'm not the only one..

:beer:

The Celli will be making a guest appearance on my party keg setup - Will give everyone at the swap a close up of it in action..

cheers Ross

The Celli will be making a guest appearance on my party keg setup - Will give everyone at the swap a close up of it in action..

cheers Ross

Cheers look forward to meeting her :blink: ,please bring a Shirron as well

Batz

Hey Batz,

Recieved the temp controller today. Thanks for making dealing with you easy.

For everyone else out there who may be thinking of buying from Batz in the future, do with confidence. Nice guy and now a Batz brewery sticker has infiltrated the Pokolbin brewery.

Happy brewing to all, Pok

Hey Batz,

Recieved the temp controller today. Thanks for making dealing with you easy.

For everyone else out there who may be thinking of buying from Batz in the future, do with confidence. Nice guy and now a Batz brewery sticker has infiltrated the Pokolbin brewery.

Happy brewing to all, Pok

Cheers Pok
I still have the two tap font,includes taps and you don't need to buys connects.
Look at the one Ross just sold $170,then your up for 3 connects $189 ,total $359 and you still have to buy taps!! :eek:

Mines a bargin ! @ $230 all up :super:

Batz

Or $260 for a gold flooded font,taps etc included.

Look nice with a set of Celli's

Batz

I was after something like that in gold could you post to Newcastle NSW?
My bar looks similar to yours but with brass trimmings lights etc.

I was after something like that in gold could you post to Newcastle NSW?
My bar looks similar to yours but with brass trimmings lights etc.

I'll be happy to post snagler,I've PMed you

Batz

Gold font sold

I had to chuck in a couple Batz Brewery stickers :lol:

Batz

Back