• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Two 25 Litre Plastic Fermenters $22 (melbourne)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mugwump

Reaction score
Murrumbeena (suburb of Melbourne). Two 25 litre plastic fermenters, complete with taps and air-locks. See ad at http://melbourne.gumtree.com.au/ under the 'stuff for sale - general' category - 'home brewing equipment (Murrumbeena)' for pictures and contact details.

mugwump are the threads on the fermenter for the tap the same as the other type of tap you can get for fermenters?

Just realised the gumtree site is great for finding stuff like fridges toos. Bookmarked ;)

I got a couple from Bunnings a while back - 25 litre and 30 litres with O Ring sealed lid for $15. The taps were sold seperately for around $2.50. No air lock though

mugwump are the threads on the fermenter for the tap the same as the other type of tap you can get for fermenters?

Yes, they are standard fermenters with standard tap threads. I will also chuck in some extra airlock grommets, an extra lid o-ring, and some extra taps. If interested, you can have the lot for $20.

i'm tempted but i'll have to say no mugwump, sorry (got to much brew equiptment at the mo)

don't forget to post over at homebrewandbeer.com as well

-Phill

Someone has indicated they will take the fermenters. I will repost next week if the transaction falls through.

mugwump

Back