Twelve Days by Hook Norton. Xlnt!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Damn

Reaction score
Went to Dan's looking for Mildura's English IPA which I recently had on tap at Oscars Ale house in Belgrave. The IPA is very moresome you won't be disappointed but so far can't find in stubbies. But found amongst many English ales "Twelve Days" a strong dark brown, 500ml for $3.50. Can't go wrong I thought, or could I? As I'm one of the clowns who bought a six pack of Magic Hat Not Quite Pale Ale which I still have on stubbie of. Well this brown is excelllent. Can't say much more than that except the value is also very good. If your a fan of browns you'll like this one.

agreeed - i love the beers that are stocked at Dan's. I have only had the 3 beers, Haymaker, 12 Days, and the other one. Is there more?

its an xmas beer , partridge in a pear tree ? 12 days of christmas n all that . good for colder months 4 sure

12 Days and Old Hooky are $3.50 at BWS/Woolworths liquor...both excellent beers and have traveled well.

Tried the 12 Day's last night, very tasty drop, great malt profile, lots of dark fruit flavours, great buy for $3.50!

Latest posts

Back