True South Brewery Beer Launches And Events

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taj

Reaction score
G'day Gang.

I'm starting this thread to keep you all updated on the different Beer launches, events and general goings on at the brewery.

The first cab off the rank so to speak is the return of Wee Jimmy!! Yes the peaty little scotch ale is back for another winter! And to celebrate we're gonna throw a party :party:

Wednesday the 15th of June you can join me for a 3 course Wee Jimmy inspired dinner (including a couple of Wee Jimmy's) along with that you can be the first to taste the award winning "Grand Daddy 10" its oaked Wee Jimmy that's been aged for 12 months and it tastes bloody fantastic :beerbang: All that and a night of beer talk and fun for only $45! So grab ya kilt and help me welcome the little fella back!

View attachment Wee_Jimmy_Invitation.pdf

Cheers and Beers Sam

Good Luck Sam, really wish me and wife lived on that side of town :angry: The good news is I have convinced her that we need to take a Saturday drive and have lunch @ TS

Good Luck Sam, really wish me and wife lived on that side of town :angry: The good news is I have convinced her that we need to take a Saturday drive and have lunch @ TS

Sometimes i'm at the brewery on Saturdays so make sure you let me know when your on your way.

Back