• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Troydos Moving Overseas Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

troydo

Beer we come!
Reaction score
Hi Guys, as some of you may know i am moving to the big Brauhaus in the sky AKA germany, this means I need to get rid of everything i own... anway below are some of the beer related things i have:

Fridge and fridgemate $80. fridge is old and a bit dirty, but works great, i just use one fermenter in it but with some shuffling you *may* fit more, no promises.

2 fermenters and some cubes, make an offer

8 milk crates of twist top tallies and a dozen grolsch swing tops, free.. but donations accepted :p

Dead 250L freezer FREE, brilliant for storing grain in...

Some old "Cans 'O' Goo" no idea how old they are, but i started all grain in 2008... FREE

On a side note we also have everything else in our house forsale too, fridge, TV , tables, books, brick abrac, etc etc

Also i have a 2001 Mazda 323 for sale $7999 Link to carsales Here

Troydo

Ohh and i decided to make a blog for germany, http://troydo.com , its sparse of content at the moment, but i have worked out how to use my mobile to upload pics of beer etc, so i will hopefully keep it updated with all the beers i try over there (with better descriptions) and travel photos etc too

Bloody hell.

What's the point of being first in if you don't have a mill for sale?

All the best with the big move, Troydo!

Would love to take the bottles of you, as many as you would like to give me, both Grolsch and tallies. We can negotiate a donation.

Florian

had a mill, went before i even thought of putting this post up hahah

T

Hope you're not selling my 5L glass fermenter...... ^_^

:p

HAAH no i am not, but was going to email you this morning and ask what you wnated done with it HAHA

Would be intrested in 2 fermenters and some cubes, what would you say is fair?

'On a side note we also have everything else in our house forsale too, fridge, TV , tables, books, brick abrac, etc etc'

Will these be on ebay or will you be having a gsale?

already garage saled, and sold a few things to our work, but if you are picking up stuff you are more than welcome to peruse the Bazzar!

Ok Bump and fridge and fridgemateprioce drop

Fridge and fridgemate $70

also still have the car!

I have to get rid of all this stuff before the weekend!!

Troydo

Hey Troydo did immigration find out that you are in fact an illegal Sri Lankan maritime traveller?

:eek:

Paul

Hey, if you could leave that fermenter of mine with someone that would be great - will be down next mon and tues, or could pick it up from the swap on the 17th.....

Cheers

Hey Nick,

I could pick up your fermenter today when I get my stuff if you want. Will bring it to the swap, or if you want it earlier, you could drop in to mine to pick up, but no problems with storage space here.

Florian

Back