Trip To Sa

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll definately be there, and hopefully i will have a fresh load of cider to bring with me, just went into the fermenter last night and was bubbling away like a trooper this morning. :)

Anything else you want me to bring kenny, lemme know, most things fit on the ute.

You can do an AG brew here at the "G" Spot if you wish. That way you can have a few beers as well. It's sort of central in a left field kind of way.

Don't forget BigBrew 2004 on May 1st here. for an Irish Red. Should be a bit of press about. Might even be a good day.

Regards
Dave

Pity the beer festival is the same day....

Perhaps we meet at the "G" in the morning - taxi to Torrens Parade ground in the arvo.....

And then rock/stagger on to......who knows where.... :p :wacko:

Firstly thanks GMK
Your a champ putting this get together on

What time do you want all us beer drinks to arrive?
Meet at your place or a pub?

Sorry guys i cant get there.

I'm away with the army all that week.

I'll be there on the Anzac weekend. See you then.

Ok GMK,
Ive PMed u about your addy, But if possible, i might have to be one crashing out at your place if possible.... as im only a young un (18) im on my P plates and i cant drink drive.......

Unless i could get a lift???

Im going to have to work something out for Batz world tour, otherwise ill spend $500 on taxi fairs that week!

Ben

are you anywhere near the western surburbs ben

No i live in the north, Paralowie, about 20 minutes up Pt Wakefield Road.....

Directly opposite the white horse inn, and 5 minutes away from the Slug And Lettuce British pub :)

Bit out of the way for me Ben

is anyone staying at GMKs?
Or does anyone live near me??? i recall someone from pooraka but cant remember for the life of me who it was!

ben_sa said:
is anyone staying at GMKs?
Or does anyone live near me??? i recall someone from pooraka but cant remember for the life of me who it was!
Ben_Sa

Dont panic Mate i am in the northern suburbs myself not far away as i live in Pooraka

so i could prolly pick you up on the way to GMK'S.

cheers and beers

ozdevil

do you have room for another passenger ozdevil iam very close to pooraka.
i'll be bringing my magic box and a keg of ale.
cheers jayse

Jayse Shouldnt be a problem at all picking you up depending on where you are

cheers and beers
ozdevil

clearview mate.
i can get to your joint if that makes it easier.

cheers jayse

Jayse thats cool mate but would be good if you could make it to my joint but not overly fussed as long as we get to the final destination

cheers
ozdevil

thanx mate iam never organised that far ahead so will PM you closer to the date.

cheers jayse

yep thats no hassles jayse still a couple of weeks of yet

cheers
ozdevil

Latest posts

Back