Trailer Park Melbs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OzPaleAle

Reaction score
A newish spot\event called Trailer Park where all the food trucks congregate from time to time, looks like they also serve beer.

Haven't been yet but might be worth checking out.

Seems to be cnr of St Kilda Rd and Moubrey St

https://www.facebook.com/TrailerParkMel

Looking at the photos on their FB page they dont just have VB\Corona on offer.
Some craft breweries gotta get some beer trucks up and running if that legally allowable.

Might check it out. I hope hank's bbq is there......

OzPaleAle said:
Some craft breweries gotta get some beer trucks up and running if that legally allowable.
This is held at Village Melbourne (Formerly Belgian Beer Cafe Bluestone). I very much doubt they'll want to (or their license will let them) have visiting alcohol sellers.

Thanks for the heads up - didn't know about this. I think the missus will dig it. Next one is the weekend after her birthday too. Brownie points!

bum said:
This is held at Village Melbourne (Formerly Belgian Beer Cafe Bluestone). I very much doubt they'll want to (or their license will let them) have visiting alcohol sellers.
That would explain it, I guess Village Melbourne are probably doing the drinks side of it.
Looking at the Village Melbourne website they have plenty of tasty beers on offer.

Good food truck grub and Sierra Nevada torpedo on tap

Man, that BBQ truck was SLOW AS SHIT. Banh Mi Boys were the pick of the day.

SWMBO dug it. Thanks for the tip, OzPaleAle.

Looks like the final one for the year is a weeklong one, November 11-17th.

These were fancy ones. Crispy pork belly.

So obviously a shit-tonne more than 20c.

bum said:
These were fancy ones. Crispy pork belly.

So obviously a shit-tonne more than 20c.
And far less risk of food poisoning resulting in explosive ass piss.

Latest posts

Back