Toowoomba Home Brewers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow i didnt realise that there were som many people brewing in toowoomba im glad i started using this forum :D

Ben, did you end up getting together with some other brewers? I moved to Toowoomba a few months ago from the Whitsundays and would also be keen to meet up with some fellow brewers.

I mostly brew kits'n'lots of bits, extract and a few partials. Have had to buy a heat pad to hook up to the fridgemate in the brew fridge since moving. Cold weather was never really a problem up north.

The Milking the Cow festival might be a good place to meet up. Still waiting for the program to be finalised but hoping to get to something on Saturday.

Toowoomba brewer as well, BIAB in 40ltr electric urn, I can fully recommend a visit to Ralphs for a brew day, if your having another Ralph , would love to come

Ben, did you end up getting together with some other brewers? I moved to Toowoomba a few months ago from the Whitsundays and would also be keen to meet up with some fellow brewers.

I mostly brew kits'n'lots of bits, extract and a few partials. Have had to buy a heat pad to hook up to the fridgemate in the brew fridge since moving. Cold weather was never really a problem up north.

The Milking the Cow festival might be a good place to meet up. Still waiting for the program to be finalised but hoping to get to something on Saturday.

what would you want to move from the whitsundays to toowoomba at this time of year? :p i have met up with a couple of local home brewers i have found on this site. I will be at the milking the cow if you wanted to meet for a beer of 3 i have been ag brewing for while now can never have to many local people to share your hobby with :D

what would you want to move from the whitsundays to toowoomba at this time of year? :p i have met up with a couple of local home brewers i have found on this site. I will be at the milking the cow if you wanted to meet for a beer of 3 i have been ag brewing for while now can never have to many local people to share your hobby with :D

I will also be at the Cow, be good to meet up with a few more Toowoomba brewers.
Cheers

Rob

I will also be at the Cow, be good to meet up with a few more Toowoomba brewers.
Cheers

Rob

im keen to meet any local brewing going to the cow on the weekend we really should work something out

Let me know when your looking at being there and I will try and meet up with you all

Yeah lads, the Milking the Cow festival on Saturday sounds like the prime day?! I've got my leave pass organised, even have permission to have a few tins of soup at the festival and come home to Spousie's completely stonkered. :party:
Looking forward to catching up, I'm afraid that as of a month ago I'm actually a ring in as I now have the grouse job in Brisbane CBD so I've moved to the Lockyer Valley (a long story), but of course all are welcome when there's any activity in the brewshed. :icon_cheers:

Thats alright, we've got a wood heater, reverse cycle air-con and plenty of beer. Should get through winter alright.

Still not too much detail about the beerfest. Thinking about heading over around midday for some lunch and beverages.

Thats alright, we've got a wood heater, reverse cycle air-con and plenty of beer. Should get through winter alright.

Still not too much detail about the beerfest. Thinking about heading over around midday for some lunch and beverages.

Midday Saturday that is. Just popped into the Cow on my way by at lunchtime and saw Phil. He was just posting the schedule on the website as I left.

Midday Saturday that is. Just popped into the Cow on my way by at lunchtime and saw Phil. He was just posting the schedule on the website as I left.

The beer list looks bloody good. If anyone wants to meet for a beer pm me to swap phonenumbers if its as good as last year it will be a great weekend

Ok so who of you have entered here: GAB's
The Maryborough comp is on this weekend apparently some of you sneaky buggers are looking to take home some tableware.............!!!

All the best guys!

Screwy

The beer list looks bloody good. If anyone wants to meet for a beer pm me to swap phonenumbers if its as good as last year it will be a great weekend

PM sent, any other Toowoomba brewers keen to meet up send us a PM as well

Back