To Brew Or To Spew...experiment Here....

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jyo

No Chillin' Like a Villain.
Reaction score
My mate found this in his shed yeserday while cleaning out. I remember doing a few of these Beermakers when I first started brewing. The accompanying bag of dextrose could've been used to bash someone with.

I might just do it for the hell of it, serve it to people I don't like and those who I don't want to know that homebrew can actually be nice! ;)
I know there has been a thread before about old tins of goop, but couldn't find it. Note the slight bulging of the tin... that's gotta be good!

103_0757.JPG

Only 6 years out of code:

103_0759.JPG

:lol:

I know it'll be absolutely shithouse, thats kind of part of the fun really.

Probably turn out a cracker of a beer..... Just like VB RAW.... :icon_vomit:

Carb it up high and serve it at around freezing and i'm sure it will still be nicer than New Supercold!

serious note here...

bulging of a tin is a sign of botullism...even with all the misinformation about botullism on this forum with no chill...a tinned product that is near 6 years old is really dangerous.

Look under prevetion

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Botulism

Cheers

PS: don't believe me...then go ahead!

Yeah, taking into consideration the botulism risk... is the end result worth the amount of effort expended in the production? Probably not! :icon_vomit:

Ah use it just make sure you boil the shit out of it first

Phillip, you bloody party pooper. The Botulism risk had crossed my mind. Enough to worry me now, so I'll chuck it...It could've been something really special :lol:

Back