Those Wacky Folk In Alabama...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry but you could take excerpts of idiots from numerous places in the world, then draw a long bow about their country or race.

Some Americans are stupid.

So are some Aussies.

Lots actually, of my experience.

Wouldn't say 'most' as I haven't met and had in depth discussions with 'most' and to suggest that I had might make me look stupid.

Agreed. Idiots everywhere. The problem with the people of the USA is that their government and education system has turned them into an ignorant bunch as a whole. (There are always exceptions) Ignorant in the true meaning, i.e. uninformed, unenlightened. They do believe they are the greatest and in some regards, they are world leaders. But as a general public that are global citizens, they rank way down the list. Simply because of the B.S. they are fed their whole lives.
I do have lots of experience with Americans and this is my formed opinion after years of social & work dealings. They are also far more 'hardcore' religious than in Australia and I think this messes with their logical reasoning.

Agreed. Idiots everywhere. The problem with the people of the USA is that their government and education system has turned them into an ignorant bunch as a whole. (There are always exceptions) Ignorant in the true meaning, i.e. uninformed, unenlightened. They do believe they are the greatest and in some regards, they are world leaders. But as a general public that are global citizens, they rank way down the list. Simply because of the B.S. they are fed their whole lives.
I do have lots of experience with Americans and this is my formed opinion after years of social & work dealings. They are also far more 'hardcore' religious than in Australia and I think this messes with their logical reasoning.

I think good enuff to git by. Any more'nat iss wasteful

Neil Young knew it.

Oh Alabama
The devil fools
With the best laid plan.
Swing low Alabama
You got spare change
You got to feel strange
And now the moment
Is all that it meant.

Alabama, you got
The weight on your shoulders