Things that have been around since we where kids

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rugby

Although the Haka wasnt so scary when I was a kid.

Safe for work

Last edited by a moderator:
Ducatiboy stu said:
The Hedgehog and Nurse Nina
Nina is a quite successful business woman and chairs her own production company.
I think she chose to add anal sex to her repertoire somewhere in the late 80's.

Do you imagine she did like a power point presentation for the othe staff?

Dave70 said:
Nina is a quite successful business woman and chairs her own production company.
I think she chose to add anal sex to her repertoire somewhere in the late 80's.

Do you imagine she did like a power point presentation for the othe staff?
I hope so. Would be a but different to most of the corporate presentations I have seen - "If I let myself take it in the arse I predict that revenues will increase..." Most of the corporate stuff I go to is more like "If you take it in the arse I predict that profits will increase..."

On a completely different topic, Is it just me or were sunnyboys much bigger back in the day. I remember them being a huge triangle about the size of your head. They are tiny now. And not a triangle. Or is it just that my head was smaller back then?

Do they still make cobbers? Like a fantale but without the wrapper, used to get them from the corner shop. They were the expensive ones at 1c each although the big boss cigars were 5c.
Do corner stores still have the lollies that you choose from the counter. You'd cash in a a couple of coke bottles and walk away with a huge paper bag.

Do they still have corner stores?

Sunnyboys are still that wierd triangle shape, and are still a challenge to eat. They now have a lemonade and a pine-lime flavour. My kids would live on them if they could.

Airgead said:
I hope so. Would be a but different to most of the corporate presentations I have seen - "If I let myself take it in the arse I predict that revenues will increase..." Most of the corporate stuff I go to is more like "If you take it in the arse I predict that profits will increase..."
And if you dont, you get shafted.

I doubt it, but do sunnyboys still have that symbol inside the wrapper that entitled you to a free one or was that just a promo I remember?

Bubble o Bills are getting smaller too.

I remember those. I never, ever got a free one.

I think these days they all seem to come in 6 packs at Coles rather than being bought individually (for 10c) at the school tuckshop. I'm not sure they would give away free 6 packs.

Camo6 said:
I doubt it, but do sunnyboys still have that symbol inside the wrapper that entitled you to a free one or was that just a promo I remember?

Bubble o Bills are getting smaller too.
Doubt what...

No freebies these days.

I get mine from local fruit & veg shop loose. 6 for $4

tavas said:
VB Commodores
My first car was a VC commodore. Blue engine 202.

Back then an engine looked like and engine. Most problems with the car could be solved in the driveway with a shifter, screwdriver, hammer and the help of your dad.

I once owned a VH police pursuit comy ( the one with the fine increment speedo ) . Boy did that thing handle. Wish I could get one now. Stuck to the road like shit on a blanket

bradsbrew said:
Choo Choo Bars
Chiko rolls
Summer Rolls
Coca Cola yoyo's

Takes me back to being a kid in the seventies. The seventies rocked.
Used to be able to buy single pieces of aniseed called "nigger blocks" back in the day , fark,get shoot for that kind of product title nowadays.

bongs

Spring valley glass juice bottles, colourful silicon tubing of similar diameter and garden hose!

Latest posts

Back