Things I Have Leart From Home Brewing

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It'll get there, don't fret! Freakishly cold is still 20+, right? Patience!

oh its still early days... not fretting.. just hoping for some warmer days so she can finish off...

I have learnt that the SS ball valve purchased for beloved brew kettle and subsequently never installed is perfectly suited to fixing a dripping shower head.

Cheers,
D80

I learned yesterday that 6.30 at night is not a good time to start a 3-step temp mash Bo-Pils.
Neither is it a good idea to get on the rum while you're waiting for the boil to finish.

Got it in the fridge at 3am

The more you brew and the better you get the more you drink and the more weight you put on!

I have to stop eating so I can drink more. :)

To always check the tap on the fermenter is turned off before dumping in a full cube. Thankfully only 3 or so litres were lost.

That I can throw out anything that is potentially useful to make room for something that may be vaguely usable for home brewing.

That I can throw out anything that is potentially useful to make room for something that may be vaguely usable for home brewing.

+1 not a truer word was ever spoken!

Did anyone else cry a little inside when they realised he dropped the equivalent of more than a full corny keg of beer in that video? :eek:

Cheers,
tallie

If in Sydney, that would have cost ~$20 a glass

I have made some Good beers .... mainly odd ones (read drinkable but not quite how I expected) ...

Craft Beers = new and interesting convrsations with many new and interesting people ... and offers you can not say no too ( 2 x 50l kegs of LC Pale Ale (NO ... NO JOKE) :beerbang:

I cant imagine life without beer !!!

even the Commander of Sector West is now a convert .... which is great because it means more beer tickets to buy more grain with !!

Life is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

I have learned (45 minutes ago) that gently whittling/tapering your beer lines to get them into the john guest fitting is an error.

A messy, messy error.

I've also learned to attempt that kind of thing while my wife is not around..

Thanks,
AndyO!

Did anyone else cry a little inside when they realised he dropped the equivalent of more than a full corny keg of beer in that video? :eek:

Cheers,
tallie

I told myself it was XXXX Gold before he picked them up just to be on the safe side.

Back